TWBB DVD

Started by MacGuffin, February 19, 2008, 02:28:24 PM

MacGuffin

Less than two months hence (on April 8th), Paramount Home Video will release There Will Be Blood on DVD (in single and double-disc versions). Paul Thomas Anderson's film will also go out on the throughly dead HD-DVD format. PHV will almost certainly put it out on Blu-ray as well, although that's speculative. The DVD will include (a) additional Scenes, (b) "The Story of Petroleum" featurette, (c) "Dailies Gone Wild" featurette, and (d) trailers.

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

The Red Vine

"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

md

That's not going to be the cover.
"look hard at what pleases you and even harder at what doesn't" ~ carolyn forche

RegularKarate

Quote from: md on February 19, 2008, 03:17:01 PM
That's not going to be the cover.

no, it will be plastered with "Academy Award Winning" and "Best Reviewed Film of Forever" etc...

grand theft sparrow

Or we can all just wait for Paramount's inevitable "'Goddamn Helluva' Edition."

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

JG

Quote from: Sleepless on February 19, 2008, 04:25:58 PM
It could be worse:

"My favorite movie of the year!" --Diablo Cody

Pozer

my vote for "'Goddamn Helluva' Edition" cover.  no titles or credits save for spine and back.  

Find Your Magali

My cover for the DVD would be very simple:

last days of gerry the elephant

Astrostic

this is up on amazon, is this the one that was mentioned on cigarettes and red vines?  seems fan made.

The Red Vine

Most certainly fan made I think.
"No, really. Just do it. You have some kind of weird reasons that are okay.">

Sleepless

Definitely. It's like the Inland Empire cover. What would be nice is if it looked exactly like the teaser poster.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

Redlum

The HD-DVD might be up in the air now, however.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas