Post your DVD Deals

Started by SHAFTR, November 17, 2003, 11:44:42 PM

Jefferson

does anyone have the february coupon codes for dvd planet? they generally only send them to me after i've placed an order, at which point its a bit too late.

tpfkabi

I know this is the "DVD" deal thread, but out of curiosity, does anyone know of any websites that have blanket discounts on all of their CD's?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

Ravi

Deepdiscount.com generally has good prices on DVDs.  Free shipping too.

HBO's John Adams miniseries is on sale for $14.99 at Target right now.

tpfkabi

i went by Circuit City for the first time since the announcement.

apparently yesterday they marked all CD's/DVD's to 50% off sticker yesterday (at the store I went to anyway).

I picked up 2 Kanye's ago and the Legacy edition of Kind of Blue.

MacGuffin

Amazon.com is currently running a sale on OVER 300 BLU-RAY TITLES, with many priced UNDER $20 and some as low as $13.99 each! And these aren't just Z-grade titles, either, but big ones like Iron Man and Wall-E. You definitely don't want to miss out! The sale runs until 3/22, so be sure to take advantage of it you're able.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000344851&tag=thedigitalbit-20
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

tpfkabi

isn't the first biannual DDD sale every year around tax return time?

i went back a few pages for the last few years and only seemed to find the fall/winter one.

Bethie

Can I tell you that I already have items in my cart on Deep Discount, just waiting for the %off sale.

Proceeding to checkout in a little over a week..?
who likes movies anyway

tpfkabi

Quote from: Bethie on May 28, 2009, 10:48:51 PM
Can I tell you that I already have items in my cart on Deep Discount, just waiting for the %off sale.

Proceeding to checkout in a little over a week..?

is it usually in June then?

Bethie

yeah, look dont give up after looking back "a few pages" page 23 is only four back
who likes movies anyway

atticus jones

oh bethie...

i'd do things to you that macguffin could never dream of

then again...

i'd do things to macguffin that only macguffin could possibly dream of
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Pas

Good to see you around these parts again Mr Jones

Ravi

I Am Cuba Ultimate Edition for $17.98

First-time shoppers at PBS can use promo code "welcome15" for 15% off.

tpfkabi

Quote from: Bethie on May 30, 2009, 01:32:34 AM
yeah, look dont give up after looking back "a few pages" page 23 is only four back

jeez.

i think i was thinking it was 40% so i didn't take that as the 'one.'

you obviously can't do anything to her now if you know what i mean... :shock:  :ponder:  :yabbse-grin:

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

tpfkabi

Response (su) - 06/16/2009 03:51 AM
Thank you for contacting DeepDiscount.com! We apologize for the inconvenience. As of now we do not have any information of any promotional offers. However, we shall soon come out with a new promotional offer on the same lines. When there are any special offers going on, we send promotional e-mails to our customers. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Again, thank you for writing DeepDiscount.com. We appreciate your business. Regards, Customer Service Department

I think this means yes...but I'm not sure.  :ponder: