Celebrities Gone Wild

Started by MacGuffin, September 18, 2004, 05:48:48 PM

mogwai

Quote from: Reelist on August 17, 2011, 05:47:59 AM
French actor Gerard Depardieu urinates in plane in front of passengers after toilet locked

The 62-year-old actor was caught short on a delayed flight from Paris to Dublin on Tuesday evening, but his demands to be allowed out of his seat fell on deaf ears according to another traveler speaking to French radio station Europe 1 on Wednesday morning.

"Je veux pisser, je veux pisser," implored Depardieu, according to Daniele, who was among the 127 passengers on board the Air France jet left reeling by the antics of the giant of the French screen.

"The attendant said 'I'm sorry, you'll have to wait fifteen minutes, [when] we'll be in flight. The toilets are locked'," Daniele added. Depardieu said he could not wait, unzipped his trousers and proceeded to urinate on the carpet.

"You could tell he'd been drinking," the disgusted passenger claimed.

The jet was forced to return to the gate and was delayed for a further two hours as ground crew cleaned up the mess.

Depardieu, arguably France's most celebrated living actor, has enjoyed a career spanning four decades and well over a hundred films. He is best known outside France for the film "Green Card," for which he won a Golden Globe best actor award.

Air France confirmed the incident took place in a statement to national TV station TF1, but said it was unclear what or whether action would be taken against the movie actor as the flight was operated by City Jet, a subsidiary of the national carrier based in Ireland.

Hm, didn't they have a bucket or empty bottle? We're not talking "Dumb & dumber" pissing here.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

mogwai

Matthew Fox Accused of Assaulting Female Bus Driver

Matthew Fox got into some trouble in Cleveland, Ohio, on Saturday. The Lost star was detained by police there for allegedly assaulting a female driver of a party bus. Fox allegedly tried to get on the bus even though he wasn't invited to take a ride, according to TMZ, and when the woman tried to stop him, he allegedly punched her. An off-duty officer handcuffed Fox and then police took him into custody. A rep for the Cleveland police department confirms that the actor "was detained, but there was no arrest made." According to the police report, the woman punched back and gave Fox a bloody lip. His rep couldn't be reached for comment.

mogwai

picolas

someone has to re-edit that with the clips it demands.

mogwai

Avril Lavigne says her 'face is fucked' after barroom brawl

Avril Lavigne has claimed her "face is fucked" after she was reportedly attacked by five people in a hotel bar over the weekend.

The Canadian singer has revealed she was the victim of an unprovoked attack from five people after becoming involved in an argument with a woman at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood in the early hours of Sunday morning (November 6), according to Jam.

Lavigne, who was with her reality TV star boyfriend Brody Jenner at the time, says she was left with a black eye, a bloody nose and other injuries after the scuffle.

The singer took to her official Twitter account to deny she started the fight, writing:

I don't fight. I don't believe in it. To clear things up I got attacked by 5 people last night out of nowhere. Not cool. My face is fucked.
She went on to expand upon her injuries by adding: "As in black eye, bloody nose, hair ripped out, scratches, bruises and cuts. So not ok to be abusive to others. Violence is NEVER the answer."

The incident is not the first time this year that Lavigne has found herself the victim of violence. In August, she was attacked onstage in Brazil when a female fan climbed onstage and attempted to grab or perhaps embrace the singer.

In September, meanwhile, a man was convicted of second degree murder after he stabbed his mother nine times during a row over Avril Lavigne tickets.

Lavigne released her fourth studio album 'Goodybe Lullaby' in March of this year. The record was the follow-up to her 2007 LP The Best Damn Thing.

Pozer

Quote from: Pubrick on October 14, 2011, 03:10:56 AM
that's it everyone needs to change their username to a couple of letters because it turns you into a madcunt!

Christian needs to change his to TMZ.

mogwai

Quote from: Pozer on November 07, 2011, 11:41:03 AM
that's it everyone needs to change their username to a couple of letters because it turns you into a madcunt!

Ahem, nme.com/news

Neil

Quote from: Christian on November 07, 2011, 12:22:03 PM
Quote from: Pozer on November 07, 2011, 11:41:03 AM

Ahem, nme.com/news

Legitimized
it's not the wrench, it's the plumber.

mogwai

Courtney Love storms offstage after gig goer holds up picture of Kurt Cobain – video

Courtney Love stormed offstage during Hole's performance at Brazilian festival SWU on Saturday night (November 13) after a crowd member held up a picture of her late husband Kurt Cobain. You can watch a video of the incident by scrolling down to the bottom of the page and clicking.

The singer spotted the picture during the band's set on the New Stage at the Sao Paulo festival and told the crowd member that their behaviour was "stupid and rude" and that they didn't have to live with Cobain's "ghost and kid" every day.

Speaking in between songs, Love said to the crowd member: "I don't need to see a picture of Kurt asshole and I'm going to have you fucking removed if you keep holding that up. I'm not Kurt, I have to live with his shit and his ghost and his kid every day and throwing that up is stupid and rude and I'm going to beat the fuck out of you if you do it again."

She continued: "You weren't fucking married to him, I fucking was. You didn't get kicked out of a band by him, like Dave, he did. Go see the fucking Foo Fighters and do that shit."

Love then stormed offstage for just over one minute, but returned after a member of her entourage demanded that the crowd chant: "The Foo Fighters are gay". She then returned and offered a new, thinly veiled dig at Dave Grohl, telling the crowd: "I don't care what you listen to at home, but if a guy takes off money off my kid's table, fuck him."

Hole are currently touring the world and recently pulled out of a planned stint on Australia's Soundwave Festival after Courtney Love discovered that her band would be below Limp Bizkit on the bill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFPOPrdyig4&feature=player_embedded

Reel

what a dumb cunt. It's not like he was holding up a picture of Kurt with his head blown off. Seeing that picture while performing must've reminded her she'll never live up to his brilliance.

Sleepless

Quote from: Christian on November 14, 2011, 10:40:57 AM
Love then stormed offstage for just over one minute, but returned after a member of her entourage demanded that the crowd chant: "The Foo Fighters are gay".

Presumably, she won't be asked to host the Oscars any time soon.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

72teeth

Quote from: Reelist on November 14, 2011, 11:00:13 AM
what a dumb cunt. It's not like he was holding up a picture of Kurt with his head blown off. Seeing that picture while performing must've reminded her she'll never live up to his brilliance of pulling the trigger.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

Jeremy Blackman