not the most popular thread anymore, donnie darko and homos.

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 07:02:07 PM

Cecil

Quote from: rudieobwhy the fuck is this topic still going on?  c'mon people, end it already.

well actually we had all decided to end this one, but since youre telling us to stop, i guess well just keep on going  :-D

polkablues

In the grand spirit of not stopping:

Economic Left/Right: -3.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -5.90

I think this means I'm a half-assed liberal.  But I knew that already.
My house, my rules, my coffee

Victor

:steps onto soapbox:

fuck gays.
fuck straights.
fuck blacks.
fuck whites.

fuck lines.

its all the same to me. im never gonna let any of these old-fashioned ideas of seperation and grouping determine who i am and what i do. the reason there are so many problems and people are so uptight is because people seperate into groups in the first place.

ive never seen a black peson in my life. ive never seen a white person in my life. its a spectrum of color, from dark brown to pale. where is the line drawn, and who gets to decide where to draw it?

is there a straight person here who can honestly claim that theyve never, ever, in any way, been drawn to a member of the same sex? and if you havent, have you ever even questioned it?

of course its easy to say that chinese food is gross if youve only ever eaten italian food.

fuck lines, fuck lines, fuck lines. its a spectrum, the whole thing is a spectrum.
are you gonna eat with us too?

Cecil

Quote from: Lester:steps onto soapbox:
im never gonna let any of these old-fashioned ideas of seperation and grouping determine who i am and what i do. the reason there are so many problems and people are so uptight is because people seperate into groups in the first place.

i agree 100%

well said

Jeremy Blackman

Well said Lester. You have a really good point.

You could still take the test with no shame, though, because you wouldn't be labelled in a black and white way... it's more of a spectrum, I guess (or a graph).

Victor

Economic Left/Right: -6.12
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -7.54

apparently im ghandi reincarnate.
are you gonna eat with us too?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

Quote from: Lester:steps onto soapbox:

fuck lines, fuck lines, fuck lines

damnit your right , fuck lines ,  im smoking this shit :: pulls out a ballie:: now where did i put that crack pipe

xerxes

Quote from: Butterscotch Jones
damnit your right , fuck lines ,  im smoking this shit :: pulls out a ballie:: now where did i put that crack pipe

yes, because that was funny...  :?

budgie

Quote from: Lesterive never seen a black peson in my life. ive never seen a white person in my life. its a spectrum of color, from dark brown to pale. where is the line drawn, and who gets to decide where to draw it?

I admire the idealism, Lester, but unfortunately in a world where lines do exist (drawn by such as Tony and George) it doesn't do minorities any favours to simply ignore their differences. Saying we're all the same in one context means that everyone has to play by the same rules in another. Black and white, gay and straight do not equate if you are the underdog.

Pubrick

Quote from: xerxes
Quote from: Butterscotch Jones

yes, because that was funny...  :?
it was.
under the paving stones.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: budgieI admire the idealism, Lester, but unfortunately in a world where lines do exist (drawn by such as Tony and George) it doesn't do minorities any favours to simply ignore their differences. Saying we're all the same in one context means that everyone has to play by the same rules in another. Black and white, gay and straight do not equate if you are the underdog.

:yabbse-undecided: .... 8)  ....  :yabbse-smiley:  ....  :yabbse-thumbup:

budgie

Quote from: Jeremy BlackmanWell said Lester. You have a really good point.

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: budgieI admire the idealism, Lester, but unfortunately in a world where lines do exist (drawn by such as Tony and George) it doesn't do minorities any favours to simply ignore their differences. Saying we're all the same in one context means that everyone has to play by the same rules in another. Black and white, gay and straight do not equate if you are the underdog.

:yabbse-undecided: .... 8)  ....  :yabbse-smiley:  ....  :yabbse-thumbup:

Does that mean you are for a one-party system, Jeremy?

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: budgieDoes that mean you are for a one-party system, Jeremy?

Sigh. You both have good points, so why exclude? The more parties the better.

budgie

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: budgieDoes that mean you are for a one-party system, Jeremy?

Sigh. You both have good points, so why exclude? The more parties the better.

:yabbse-undecided:  :yabbse-embarassed:  :yabbse-rolleyes:  :usa  :kiss:

Tommy Both

Quote from: picolasyay for changing the subject!

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.10

almost the same pico...!

cause these were mine:

Economic Left/Right: -3.88
Authoritarian/Libertarian: -4.15