putney swope - a question

Started by snaporaz, May 28, 2003, 07:01:09 PM

snaporaz

JEREMY BLACKMAN'S SUBTLE ADMINISTRATIVE NOTE:
THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE
one of the best parts of the movie will be ruined for you if you continue reading

what the fuck is being said right after the chairman dies on the table, and who the fuck is saying it?

someone yelling something over and over...

snaporaz

the chairman dying on the table is a spoiler?

this happens in the first five minutes of the picture for christ sakes!

Xixax

Hah! I'm with you on that, Snaporaz.

Maybe Jeremy hasn't seen it yet.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

THC

He's saying "There's too many sylables Mario! There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!There's too many sylables Mario!"

Great stuff.  I laugh my ass off everytime that old man starts up.  I don't know why it's so funny.  Whenever I show the movie to people, they just don't get it.
Oh well

-THC
"Come on Bart, we're going to see an R rated movie.  It's called Barton Fink."

snaporaz

Quote from: THCHe's saying "There's too many sylables Mario!

Great stuff.  I laugh my ass off everytime that old man starts up.  I don't know why it's so funny.  Whenever I show the movie to people, they just don't get it.
Oh well

-THC

thanks man.

oh, by the way....who's saying it? maybe i just need to pay more attention...

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: XixaxHah! I'm with you on that, Snaporaz.

Maybe Jeremy hasn't seen it yet.

I've seen it, and it was my favorite part of the movie. I really wouldn't have wanted to have been spoiled!  :cry: