please lend us thread

atticus jones

in the murkiest of ponds swim the illest of fish

lay low cat and i will pass you the trash

these waters stank of commercial fisherman

still aint no one catchin me

i had france in my pants and sure rock on my jock

canne you dig it?
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

lets see what will help you less in getting work in the future , posting your poetry online or putting your headshot as your avatar

now if you exuse me i must jam on my bongos :: gets down like a mofo::

sickfins

another jones comes and goes

this one has crashed the party;; i am crushed

atticus jones

butter snatch,

ignorance is bliss and dementia suits you fine...
bang on your bongo and take a hit for me while your at it...
remember...
if you didnt see it happen then it probably never did...right?
now i will say this about you...

the only headshot you should be concerned about is the one eyes about to drop on yo empty block...

i got a job bitch...and my work keeps you up all night chattin lyke a pre cherry pop school girl...

suck it dawg

your same name is a rip of my game and the shame of how lame you came is that im still blinkin 24 frame while you humpin my fame...

and you dont even know it trick...
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Quote from: miss jonesbutter snatch,

ignorance is bliss and dementia suits you fine...
bang on your bongo and take a hit for me while your at it...
remember...
if you didnt see it happen then it probably never did...right?
now i will say this about you...

the only headshot you should be concerned about is the one eyes about to drop on yo empty block...

i got a job bitch...and my work keeps you up all night chattin lyke a pre cherry pop school girl...

suck it dawg

your same name is a rip of my game and the shame of how lame you came is that im still blinkin 24 frame while you humpin my fame...

and you dont even know it trick...

See when college kids decide to rap, you keep up like this young black children all across america will have no other choice but to start bumpin the " o brother where are thou" soundtrack .

well at least we both think that getting to  fuck salma hayak is one the great feats a man can reach , this much we can agree on.

atticus jones

isit me oris busta jus a little bit sideways?

common is a word we cant share...

seeing that my back is exposed if i dont watch it myself i will leave buttersnatch in the company of lesser men whilst eye retread to whence i came and drum up the cartoonish melodic master puss that rattles my track...

rarely regret coming...

kpmaiwsmf

picolas

:-D  :-D  

Quite a delicious bed time story! 'Night all...

Quote from: miss jonesisit me oris busta jus a little bit sideways?

common is a word we cant share...

seeing that my back is exposed if i dont watch it myself i will leave buttersnatch in the company of lesser men whilst eye retread to whence i came and drum up the cartoonish melodic master puss that rattles my track...

rarely regret coming...

kpmaiwsmf

allright honey put the fucking 8 mile dvd down and shut the fuck up your giving me a headache . aight ?

Marty McSuperfly

Oh my! Are you taunting us Miss Jones?! You cheeky scamp! I know your game!

Girlonthemoon

Marty McSuperfly is flirting with the laydeez!

Beware girls, beware!
Hud at ya blades...

Girlonthemoon

Quote from: Marty McSuperflyOh my! Are you taunting us Miss Jones?! You cheeky scamp! I know your game!

Is it Trivial Pursuits?
Hud at ya blades...

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sigur Rós

Quote from: miss jonesthe only headshot you should be concerned about is the one eyes about to drop on yo empty block...

Damn sister! You got attitude!.........but anyway I don't get it???? Please explain these "?poems?"??  :?:

Link

Quote from: mogwai

:yabbse-wink:

Anderson's right, he DOES have a funny shaped head!