hitchcockmobile

Started by sphinx, March 08, 2003, 10:52:48 PM

Pedro

This is the hardest game I've ever seen.

Raikus

Well, Sphinx appears to have flung himself from the cliff. I'll try my hand at developing one (since it's such a good concept). It's a stretch, but here goes:

Abbr. used lightly, initials, pet type, behind the nose.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Raikus

Coooorrect.

Easy, I know. C'mon Sphinx, keep the impossible-clues-leading-to-impossible-answers dream alive.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

sphinx

clue: pronoun's body part

macguffin - 5
raikus - 2
xerxes - 1
picolas - 1
newtron - 0

RegularKarate

Jesus Spinx... you're drivin' me nuts here...

Xixax

Not fully sure I understand the game yet, I'll give it a novice attempt...

James Spader?

(jams / me [pronoun] + spade + hair)
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

sphinx

no, good try, though.

clue: slang (catching...)

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

i see the reasoning, but no.

if i think of another clue, i will postify.

Raikus

Eraser?

Skater's catching air, ace card, and hair.

Air+Ace+Hair = Eraser.

sphinx

Quote from: RaikusEraser?

Air+Ace+Hair = Eraser.

you're so fucking close.  that's amazing.  you couldn't be any closer, really.  i guess it's sort of my fault, but i will tell you that 'hair' is incorrect.

Cecil

Quote from: sphinx
Quote from: RaikusEraser?

Air+Ace+Hair = Eraser.

you're so fucking close.  that's amazing.  you couldn't be any closer, really.  i guess it's sort of my fault, but i will tell you that 'hair' is incorrect.

eraserhead?

sphinx

cecil got it.  raikus was so close, i might just give him half a point or something.

Pubrick

ok as long as it's as reliable and thought out as that, i think i can get the next one..

bring it on bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please
under the paving stones.