Call For Entries - Crash The Super Bowl (11/15)

Started by tomfs09, September 21, 2010, 11:56:08 AM

tomfs09

I'm working with Doritos on their annual Crash the Super Bowl contest  - we're calling all aspiring filmmakers to submit their 30-second masterpiece promoting Doritos or Pepsi MAX (or both). You could win $25,000 just for being one of the 10 finalists; take it all the way and you could win up to $2,000,000! Deadline for entries is November 15th, and you can submit yours starting September 27th, so get filming already!

Here's the official site for complete details: Crashthesuperbowl.com

As I said, I'm working with Doritos so if you have any questions about the contest, I'd be happy to answer them. Thanks!

matt35mm

Brilliant.  This person's only other post is the same exact thing, word-for-word, posted a year ago.

EDIT:  Well I guess this person realized his or her mistake and updated the post to this year's blurb.

squints

It just so happens that my 30-second masterpiece of a short film involves BOTH Doritos AND PEPSI MAX! Oh, and a lot of sodomy performed on children. Lots and lots of sodomy.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche