To Newbs, introduce yourself.

Started by Xixax, January 08, 2003, 01:13:48 PM

MagnoliaFan25

I'm Ian

This forum seems like a good place to talk about good moives.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: IamIan'sSmirkingRevengeI'm Ian

This forum seems like a good place to talk about good moives.

If you like Boondock Saints, that is.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Ahem, boondock saints.

And also, I just saw Taz's photos, they werent very funny at all. I guess they might have been if I had seen the pictures before not seeing them and complaining and over analyzing and thinking about what they were like when they were posted and what they would look like after they were fixed. But in hindsight, they werent funny. Fuck the future, fuck the past, fuck right now. I don't even care.

AAHAHAHAHAHHA.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pubrick

Quote from: StefenAnd also, I just saw Taz's photos, they werent very funny at all.
nah they were pretty funny, and always will be.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

They would have been funnier if they had been colin farrel from minority report looking 5'5 and irish, and tough. But that's Stefens xixax so thats neither here nor there. God, I gotta stop dropping the phrase xixax. People look at me like Dreyfuss.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Stormy Waters

?? ???????? ??? ???? ??????????????? ???? ??? ??? xixax. ????
??????? ?? ??? ?????? fourm ?? ?? alot ??? ???????.

Garam

andrigo

MacGuffin

Too bad it'll be deleted by ono.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

squints

What's all this avatar deleting tomfoolary about?
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: squintsWhat's all this avatar deleting tomfoolary about?

That joke is so few days ago.

squints

"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Astrostic

Hi, name's Blake, from Houston TX, in college in Boston, check here often, should start posting frequently.