Spielberg says: Play more videogames

Started by MacGuffin, September 15, 2004, 05:18:35 PM

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

Spielberg unveils motion control for Xbox 360

LOS ANGELES - Gamers, get ready for your close-up.

Steven Spielberg introduced a prototype camera Monday that can be used as a controller for the Xbox 360. Codenamed "Project Natal," the camera can track a player's full body movement while responding to commands, directions and a shift of emotion in voice without the need for a controller.

The announcement was made at Microsoft's flashy Electronic Entertainment Expo press conference at University of Southern California's Galen Center.

Microsoft also debuted 10 exclusive new games and the ability to access social networking sites Facebook and Twitter as well as streaming music service Last.fm on the Xbox Live service.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Pas

Go read first page...Neon Mercury is the best poster of this board, period. Fuck he's awesome

squints

really. that is a wonderful post. Neon really does hit on what it means to love a game through that little diatribe from a few years ago. I've just started playing ff4 on the ds and it is sweet. My favorite bit:

Quote from: NEON MERCURY on September 15, 2004, 10:40:00 PM
the anticipation of finally playing this game made me want to piss....

i say resurrect and old thread if its got gold in it like that.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche