Anyone have guesses on "who" he was when he was yo

Started by prophet, May 02, 2004, 12:40:38 PM

prophet

I think that he was one of those kids who had freinds outside of school but at school he was though of as a looser.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Sleuth

I like to hug dogs

cine

Prophet, you don't have the slightest idea of how to make thread subjects. Simplifying to the root of the topic is best instead of asking the entire question in full. The Basinger thread can just be called "Kim Basinger" and not "Is Kim Basinger jewish?" This could've been called "When QT was young" instead of having the subject CUT OFF. Little things like this piss me off.

And this thread is dead in the water since Tarantino has already answered this question countless times in interviews (see: Charlie Rose interview)

NEON MERCURY

this isn't a guess..but an educated hunch...........

:idea: ??
:idea: he .....
:idea: was
:idea: a
:idea: film buff.... :?: ... :yabbse-tongue:

prophet

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Sleuth

Somebody on this site told me that they know a lady who had school with QT, and that he was annoying and would yell out things like, "Sit on it!"
I like to hug dogs

pete

I heard it was more like:
"it's so big, come sit on it!...c'mon, it's soooo big, sit on it before it's not big anymore, it's soooo big, come sit on it."
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

cine

Hm, this just went from a Fonz impression to a sexual harrassment case.

prophet

hedwig

the pothead.

or...the annoying kid that looks like Frankenstein and says "ALL RIGHT?" after every other damn word in a sentence.

matt35mm

Quote from: Hedwigor...the annoying kid that looks like Frankenstein and says "ALL RIGHT?" after every other damn word in a sentence.
I think the nail has been hit on the head with this one.