Sexiest Scene

Started by cron, February 11, 2004, 11:21:42 AM

What are your picks?

Mine would be:

Cool Hand Luke, Scene with Joy Harmon and some twenty greasy, shirtless, sweaty, working guys.
context, context, context.

SoNowThen

Rebecca Stamos stripping in Femme Fatale

Claudia Cardinale coming into Guido's room in 8 1/2, and taking a bath in Once Upon A Time In The West

Tara Reid saying "I'll suck your cock for $1000" in Big Lebowski

I'll think of more later...
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

MacGuffin

The chess scene in "Thomas Crown Affair (1968)":

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

i knew you'd come up with something classy , Mac.   :yabbse-thumbup:

grand theft sparrow

Call me old-fashioned but when Grace Kelly sneaks into Jimmy Stewart's apartment and kisses him in Rear Window always gives me The Tingle.  I would have said the 360 kiss in Vertigo but the circumstances under which it happened were too creepy.

The scene on the couch in Bound was pretty nice too, if raunchier.

And every scene in Malena that Monica Bellucci was in.

cowboykurtis

dont look now -- hands down

the player has a pretty damn good one as well
...your excuses are your own...

Ravi

I liked the scene in Sullivan's Travels where Veronica Lake is brushing Joel McCrea's hair.

pete

when the 14 year old took monica's clothes off and started caressing her in malena.  I melted in horniness.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

polkablues

Diane Lane riding home on the train in "Unfaithful".  Not even the cuts back to the actual sex scene; just her reactions as she rides the train.  Hot and classy.
My house, my rules, my coffee

TheVoiceOfNick

Every lesbian love scene in Mullholand Drive.

ShanghaiOrange

Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

ElPandaRoyal

Quote from: TheVoiceOfNickEvery lesbian love scene in Mullholand Drive.

:yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:  :yabbse-thumbup:
Si

pete

several scenes in jamon, jamon are pretty hot.  they aren't exactly sexy, but wow, Penelope Cruz got pretty naked.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton