Paul Thomas Anderson posters for sale now. Only 20 bux

Started by prophet, January 15, 2004, 07:03:41 PM

prophet

Get your PTA Poster for only 20 bux (+H&S 5)

This is the final version of the poster.

We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

cowboykurtis

I personally would not like one. thank you for the offer though -- im sure they're lovely -- cheers.
...your excuses are your own...

prophet

"they" its not even fully drawn yet. ill post what it will be though so you can see for youself
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

kotte

prophet

prophet

I want to get an idea of how many of you will want one of these things so i know how many to print.

this is just a rough sktech, i might put the boogie nights star in the background, but when its done it will be colored shaded and it will look bad ass.
*THIS IS A ROUGH VERSION I WILL FIX THE NOSE AND EVERYTHING ELSE*

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

prophet

thanks i need to work on the jaw line. So if you want one just say "I WANT ONE" or something so I know.

Redlum

Great sketch. If you could incorporate designs from his films, then I'd be interested.
\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

prophet

i can try and do that i though about it but i though it might look too cludered.

any suggestions on what i can put in?

Alethia

prophet

here it is im going to put some finishing touches on it.

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ono

Quote from: themodernage02that's actually REALLY cool.

prophet

thank you im thinking about putting falling frogs in the back.