What the hell is wrong with Tom Cruise?

Started by filmcritic, July 22, 2003, 03:34:31 PM

cine

Oh, I'm positive Lipton will talk about those. He researches the hell out of everyone. It was just for advertising's sake to exclude them.

MacGuffin

Cruise and Cruz end three-year relationship

Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz have ended their three-year relationship. The couple, who spent long periods apart while filming, "broke up at the end of January and it's amicable," said Lee Anne DeVette, Cruise's sister and publicist. Robert Garlock, Cruz's spokesman, told People magazine that neither star is dating anyone else and the two "remain good friends." Cruise, 41, starred in last year's "The Last Samurai" and appears alongside Jamie Foxx in the upcoming Michael Mann-directed thriller "Collateral." Cruz, 29, appeared in last year's "Gothika" and the recently released Italian film "Non ti Muovere (Don't Move)." She is to star alongside Charlize Theron in the upcoming "Head in the Clouds." Garlock said Cruz had not become a Scientologist like Cruise "but she has taken (church) courses and she's found them beneficial." He said Cruise's religion was not involved in the split. Cruise and Cruz met on the set of the 2001 film "Vanilla Sky." (AP)
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

I thought I had stumbled into eonline or people.com for a second.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

lol i knew that couldnt last... why the fuck did he get divorced from nicole in the first place... she is perfect

Chest Rockwell

El Duderino

maybe he asked Nicole to do a three-way with Penelope and she just got angry.
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

ono

Quote from: El Duderinomaybe he asked Nicole to do a three-way with Penelope and she just got angry.
That would fall under "creative differences."

Kal

Cruz Begs Cruise for Break-Up Explanation
12 April 2004 (WENN)
Spanish siren Penelope Cruz broke down and begged ex-love Tom Cruise to explain why they were no longer a couple during their dramatic Berlin, Germany reunion last week. The Vanilla Sky beauty, 29, was overheard asking her long term love, "Tell me why," as they shared an emotional dinner date in the German capital, where Cruise was looking at possible locations for upcoming movie Mission Impossible 3. And, according to onlookers at the Bocca Di Bacco restaurant, Tom tenderly held his former flame and comforted her as she wept openly in the plush eatery. One onlooker says, "Tom tried to comfort her, he put his arm around her and kissed her. He laid his arm around her shoulder and kissed her. Then she asked him again, 'Tell me why'". Cruise and Cruz split up in January but didn't reveal the break-up until last month.

cine

Quote from: the great andykThe Vanilla Sky beauty, 29, was overheard asking her long term love, "Tell me why,"
Because he's Tom Cruise :?:

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

cine

Quote from: StefenOh snapz, what if hes gay?
Where do I get in line

Stefen

Quote from: Cinebunny
Quote from: StefenOh snapz, what if hes gay?
Where do I get in line

Can you think of any other reason he isn't with Nicole Kidman, or Penelope Cruz? Even if he doesn't like them he should stay with them just to look cool. Thats what being a movie star is all about.

cine

Being a free agent with the ladies doesn't look too bad either. He can 'own' anyone he wants.

Stefen

Quote from: CinebunnyBeing a free agent with the ladies doesn't look too bad either. He can 'own' anyone he wants.

heh, yeah, that's true.

Kal

If you want to know the reason I can tell you...

SCIENTOLOGY