Are there prequels to Resevoir Dogs?

Started by Crash, May 03, 2003, 10:06:42 PM

Crash

Mr friend said he found some movies that expand on how every criminal heard about the job. but they're all individual movies and theres Mr. Pink and Mr. Orange and all of them and i just wanted to know if it was true. or you guys know anything about them.
"Drum roll please...I'm gonna be a screenwriter! Like you!"

cowboykurtis

Quote from: CrashMr friend said he found some movies that expand on how every criminal heard about the job. but they're all individual movies and theres Mr. Pink and Mr. Orange and all of them and i just wanted to know if it was true. or you guys know anything about them.

sounds like hogwash to me -- never heard of such thing, and would bet the bank its a big lie
...your excuses are your own...

Ghostboy

That's a lie. The Bollywood remake does expand on the characters, though.

MacGuffin

Only think I can think of is your friend thought the recently released DVDs with each 'Mr.' getting their own cover (except for poor Mr. Blue) expanded on each of the characters.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Sleuth

Quote from: CrashMr friend said he found some movies that expand on how every criminal heard about the job. but they're all individual movies and theres Mr. Pink and Mr. Orange and all of them and i just wanted to know if it was true. or you guys know anything about them.

Is it your friend Jonny?
I like to hug dogs

Keener

Have you guys heard about that prequel to Ghostbusters II ?
Alabama Film Forum
Uniting film lovers and filmmakers of Alabama

Duck Sauce

Quote from: KeenerHave you guys heard about that prequel to Ghostbusters II ?

Didnt they switch Winstons?

What about the Vegas Brothers, or something like that... I have heard blubs about it, but what is it?

AlguienEstolamiPantalones

the vega brothers was a rumor, after pulp he was on top of the world and he could of made anything he wanted, but most of what he talked about didnt go anywhere

for a guy who loves films he sure takes his time with making them

i think he spent the late 90's trying to fit into a world he will never live in, he should not try and be part of cool hollywood crowd, he should of stayed a enigmatic genius like kubrick was

we have all heard stories about stanley being a weirdo, but its all a myth because he kept himself away. Tarantino should of done the same

but for what he does he is still young, hell he could keep making films for 30 years. Maybe when he turns 50 he will become soderbergh esc and just churn out 2 films a year .

The Silver Bullet

I don't think there is anything wrong with taking your sweet time between pictures, even six years. He obviously wanted to get things right, take his time, not rush in, and 'twas a good move, methinks. Why rush in and fuck up?
RABBIT n. pl. rabĀ·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Butterscotch Jonesi think he spent the late 90's trying to fit into a world he will never live in, he should not try and be part of cool hollywood crowd

does this "cool hollywood crowd" you speak of, contain fake tits and cocaine? i've heard many rumors about tarantino's downfall as well -- that he's fell victim to the magnatic force of the "coke slut" -- once yuou've felt thier force, you can't get enough. its probably a situation where he never got pussy when he was quintin tarantino. but all of a sudden, overnight he becamse QUINTIN TARANTINO -- thats when the "perks" come out of the word work: ie. coke sluts... thats how the town works. when you're nobody people won't even shit on you... then you get a NAME and everyone wants to suck your cock...multiple times.
...your excuses are your own...