MoviePass

Started by ono, December 13, 2017, 08:07:46 PM

ono

Thanks to a recommendation from a friend, my girlfriend got me three months of MoviePass for Christmas.  $9.95/month gets you into any movie, one per day, at participating theatres (and a good number of them do participate -- multiplexes and art houses alike).  This looks promising.  Waiting for my card to arrive.  Anyone else use it?

wilberfan

Quote from: ono on December 13, 2017, 08:07:46 PM
Thanks to a recommendation from a friend, my girlfriend got me three months of MoviePass for Christmas.  $9.95/month gets you into any movie, one per day, at participating theatres (and a good number of them do participate -- multiplexes and art houses alike).  This looks promising.  Waiting for my card to arrive.  Anyone else use it?

I think we'd all be interested in a review from you in several weeks.

Alethia

I've used it for close to three years now. Fucking amazing. I've saved enormous amounts of money. I thought it was a steal even back when I was paying $60 a month for it, and it had all these weird restrictions which have since been done away with. I think you're going to enjoy it.

Gold Trumpet

Yea, I love it. It's great to have. There was a month I didn't even go to a theater once and I didn't think twice it wasn't worth it.