white stripes on movie soundtracks

Started by hairyviking, August 05, 2003, 04:16:32 PM

hairyviking

Does anyone know if the the White Stripes song Well It's True That We Love One Another has been in any films. My friend swears he's heard it but can't remember the film it was in.

modage

i dont know about that one, but i know that "you're pretty good lookin for a girl" is in The Hot Chick. dont ask me how... :lol:
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

chainsmoking insomniac

It's interesting this thread was brought up--an earlier thread was talking about the Stripes on future soundtracks, and I think their shit's solid enough to hold up an entire soundtrack.  IMHO of course.  :-D

Getting back to hairyviking's post, have you checked IMDB?  I believe they have a soundtrack search.....
"Ernest Hemingway once wrote: 'The world's a fine place, and worth fighting for.'  I agree with the second part."
    --Morgan Freeman, Se7en

"Have you ever fucking seen that...? Ever seen a mistake in nature?  Have you ever seen an animal make a mistake?"
 --Paul Schneider, All the Real Girls

phil marlowe

hairy viking is one of the best screen names i've ever heard, up there with xl negro.