PTA daddy

Started by Ordet, June 19, 2005, 08:17:47 AM

Ordet

Just found this at IMDB
And checked  http://www.celebrity-babies.com/

So don't take my word for it.

Another SNL baby on the way
After seasons of pregnancy speculation, which has always turned out to be false, SNL cast member Maya Rudolph, 32, is truly expecting. Whispers were growing louder after she began wearing looser, more flowing clothes, and accepting congratulations on the pregnancy from fans at Saturday-Night-Live.

However, today's People Insider spotted "A very pregnant Maya Rudolph enjoying a late dinner at Mr. Cecil's California Ribs in Sherman Oaks, Calif. She and four friends dined on barbecued chicken, hush puppies and grilled corn on the cob with a chili lime butter. This is the second cast member who is currently pregnant-Tina Fey is also expecting her first child later this year. Looks like Maya's expecting a summer arrival! Dad is Maya's boyfriend of three years, Paul Thomas Anderson, 35,  (Boogie Nights, Magnolia). (Thanks Shannon!)
were spinning

mogwai

Kal

Maya Rudolph? I never heard of that... sounds like bull

Pubrick

the maya rudolph connection has been referred to before.

it could be true. doesn't sound too far fetched really. i would.
under the paving stones.

matt35mm

That's gonna be a crazy baby with lots of maniacal energy.  "Eccentric," as the French would say.

However, if this is all true, then I wish them both the best.  Congrats.

Finn

Wooow that blew my mind. I didn't know they were dating and now PTA is gonna have a son or a daughter.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?

The Perineum Falcon

This is going to delay his moviemaking, I can tell.
We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

Ultrahip

but increase his happiness and life experience and so enhance his ability to make better movies afterwards! :)

modage

i didnt realize it had been 3 years since he and fiona quit.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

AntiDumbFrogQuestion

change of plans for summer: put down script based on obscure 1920's novel, begin dating comedian for 3 years, become daddy.  Obviously this is a path the real devotees shall head in.

I say congratulations to PTA. He'll probably make a really good Dad.

"Fathers should give all their love to their sons from age 0 to 18"

jtm

well butter my ass and call me a biscuit.

Ordet

I sense he's getting the flow of cinematic baby-love.
This is good actually. This means PTA for a long time. I was beginning to fear he would pull a Jim Morrison.

Congratulations Maya and Paul.
were spinning

Sal

Finn

Quote from: Ultrahip

She's no Fiona Apple, that's all I can say
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."