not the most popular thread anymore, donnie darko and homos.

Started by SubstanceD, February 18, 2003, 07:02:07 PM

Cecil

im not saying he isnt responsible for his own death, my problem is with your "it's his fault for letting others affect him" line..... its not like he CHOOSES what hurts him and to what degree.

RegularKarate

Quote from: cowboykurtis. if you're sensitive, dont come out of the closet. .

Yes, I'm isolating this comment to make you look like a complete asshole.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: RegularKarate

Yes, I'm isolating this comment to make you look like a complete asshole.
i love how none of you can read posts within the context of the initial predicament. im not supporting gay bashing. im saying if you kill yourself its your fault. end of story. you cant blame others and say, im sensitive.

im wondering why you'd isolate that? are your intentions malicious for the sake of being malicious. if you want to make me look like an asshole out of spite, you're no different than someone who bashes homosexuals.
...your excuses are your own...

Jake_82

That can change, if you want it to. That's like saying that racism could never change, but it did... it starts with you and that's all I'm saying... why not just make an effort to avoid things that are hurtful to a group of people like this
your reality is at the end of your dream

Cecil

yeah, you should live a lie, cause god forbid the straight guys should change their vocabulary to be more sensitive towards their fellow man.

suicide sounds better and better everyday.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Jake_82That can change, if you want it to. That's like saying that racism could never change, but it did... it starts with you and that's all I'm saying... why not just make an effort to avoid things that are hurtful to a group of people like this

who are you adressing when using "YOU". if you're referring to me, im not racist, i have no problem with homosexuals. i dont use the word gay in a derogatory fashion. all is said is i dont have sympathy for some one who kills themselves gay or not gay. read the words.

bonanzataz

The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Cecil

coyboy, do you have sympathy for people who are still alive and going through a rough time because of such insensitive language?

cowboykurtis

Quote from: bonanzatazso gays are a race now?

you're the english teacher, learn how to read. i said im not racist and i dont have a problem with gays. did i say they were a race?

cowboykurtis

Quote from: cecil b. dementedcoyboy, do you have sympathy for people who are still alive and going through a rough time because of such insensitive language?

sure, i don't wish pain upon other people. but i do not sympathize with people who let the words and actions of other control their lives to the point where they take their own. i pity them at that point.

Jake_82

I wasnt speaking to you specifically, I meant every person, as in the plural non-specific form... you dont need to get defensive

Cecil

Quote from: cowboykurtissure, i don't wish pain upon other people.

and thats all were saying, that using the word gay in a deragatory manner can hurt people (suicide or no suicide).

Jake_82

Quote from: cowboykurtis
Quote from: cecil b. dementedcoyboy, do you have sympathy for people who are still alive and going through a rough time because of such insensitive language?

sure, i don't wish pain upon other people. but i do not sympathize with people who let the words and actions of other control their lives to the point where they take their own. i pity them at that point.

alright, we've established that fact, but what I've been trying to say is that even if you don't sympathise with people who get hurt over words, there's no reason you can't stop contributing to people's potential pain, wether it's pain that you understand or not... I mean what do you have to lose?

cowboykurtis

Quote from: Jake_82I wasnt speaking to you specifically, I meant every person, as in the plural non-specific form... you dont need to get defensive

i apologize.

RegularKarate

Quote from: RegularKarateYes, I'm isolating this comment to make you look like a complete asshole.

Quote from: cowboykurtis
i love how none of you can read posts within the context of the initial predicament. im not supporting gay bashing. im saying if you kill yourself its your fault. end of story. you cant blame others and say, im sensitive.

im wondering why you'd isolate that? are your intentions malicious for the sake of being malicious. if you want to make me look like an asshole out of spite, you're no different than someone who bashes homosexuals.

Well, I didn't mean that literally, I was half joking... all I meant was that you may want to watch the way you word things... I know what you meant (at least, I think I do), but it seems this would be the wrong way to say it.