People in San Diego/OC/LA

Started by Mr. Merrill Lehrl, April 16, 2005, 12:56:10 PM

Mr. Merrill Lehrl

I'm still looking around here and trying to catch up, but it definitely appears like there is a large group of you hanging out in SoCal.  If any of you are working on any kind of film project over the summer I would be interested in helping out in whatever way I can, or whatever way you need.
"If I had to hold up the most heavily fortified bank in America," BolaƱo says, "I'd take a gang of poets. The attempt would probably end in disaster, but it would be beautiful."

cine

atticus jones

Quote from: sundown all overI'm still looking around here and trying to catch up, but it definitely appears like there is a large group of you hanging out in SoCal.  If any of you are working on any kind of film project over the summer I would be interested in helping out in whatever way I can, or whatever way you need.

i'm 2nd revision on a boot 95 adaptory pages of sum reel slick shit...don't need any help yet...unless youre a lawyer or loaded...

i think matt35mm may need a casting director for his short...

but that's my suggestion...not his request

stay cool baby tomato...
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

UncleJoey

Quote from: atticus jonesi'm 2nd revision on a boot 95 adaptory pages of sum reel slick shit

Am I close?
Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit . . . and Jack just left town.

Gamblour.

Haha, I dunno why but that's really funny.
WWPTAD?

atticus jones

Quote from: UncleJoey

Am I close?

m.i. close meet u.r. knott...butt ewe knew that...it was a joke...i got it...and you know this

gawd i hate introductions...but you seemed like you needed a new friend...

you pulled the goose bump pic from www.fiona.co etc. ?

stir range dey hap and things

youre a joey...only ebarb and caruso could possibly appreciate that
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose