Final Fantasy VII Movie Thread

Started by ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ, December 01, 2003, 08:21:31 PM

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Searched, couldn't find one.  Anyone excited?  Well, now you have a reason to be!  You'll need to have this to see it, though... http://nukegames.net/videos/XviD-24062003-1.exe

That's just a codec to play it on.

And here's the trailer...

Just do the whole right click, save as deal...

Trust me, it's worth the download...if you were interested in FF7, even if not.  It's looking badass, indeed.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

FF VII remains one of the best video games ever made. I am looking very forward to this.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

Quote from: Walrus, KookookajoobDid you watch the trailer?

No. I can't watch it here at work. I've seen a bunch of pictures though and have faith in Square. I just hope they get the voice acting right.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Banky

it wont work for me

so will somone explain what this thing is?

Sleuth

a trailer for the upcoming movie based on the events after FF7 (which I have hardly played...I guess I should get around to it :? )

I got the codec and all, but everything is green so I didn't watch it
I like to hug dogs

ShanghaiOrange

I want them to make an "EarthBound" movie.,
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

NEON MERCURY

...lookinf forward to this ......i even own the final fantasy cgi-film(the 2 disck OOP one..)..its actually quite cool ont he technical side.....i wish they would make a ff 8 movie...that would be solid..solid as a rock...........

Ravi

I watched about half of Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and I couldn't finish it.  The voice acting was bad and the animation creepy.  The whole time I was picturing the voice actors sitting in a studio rather than being carried away by the story.  Some of the dialogue as just plain cheesy.  The non-human stuff looks awesome, though.  Photorealism has a LONG way to go.

matt35mm

Quote from: ShanghaiOrangeI want them to make an "EarthBound" movie.,
My GOD yes.  I wanted to make an Earthbound movie when I was 13 or so.  I'd still be interested.