pulp

Started by Rudie Obias, January 06, 2004, 05:55:40 PM

Bethie

Sadly, the only songs I know were singles- The Trees and Bad Cover Version. I remember seeing the music video for The Trees on 120minutes. I'm thinking that had to be a year ago.

I dig 'em though.
who likes movies anyway

The Obstruction

Quote from: godardian
Quote from: Dr. Strangelove
Quote from: godardianI absolutely adore Pulp

Yeah they are really cool. If just the english people cold have forgotten Oasis and Blur for a while, (back in the 90's) and insted devoded their time for the geniuses in PULP.
I fucking hate Blur and Oasis, they stinck when you first discover PULP.

I like a fair number of the tunes created by both Blur and Oasis, some of which are very good, but no, they don't hold up as well as Pulp simply because neither Damon nor the unibrowed brothers had anywhere near the vision, wit, or style of Jarvis and Co.

Yeah, your right there is a couple of good song which are written by Blur, an eksample could be COFFE AND Milk, but that doesn't mean shit compared to the fantastic univers of PULP.

I don't like anything  THE UNIBROWED BROTHERS have made, especilly Wonderwal, but in fact is it not so much because their songs stincs, but the fact that they had the effect that nearly nobody heard PULP, PORTISHEAD & MASSIV ATTACK, Who in fact was the greatest bands in UK, around the 90's
"I don't like the word ironic. I like the word absurdity, and I don't really understand the word 'irony' too much. The irony comes when you try to verbalize the absurd. When irony happens without words, it's much more exalted." David Lynch

Pas

You should have told me about this earlier. This is fucking awesome.