PTA Short Films for Sale...

Started by life_boy, January 29, 2003, 05:02:04 AM

life_boy

I happened upon this on eBay just a moment ago.  Yes, it appears someone is selling a VHS tape which claims to contain PTA's short films The Dirk Diggler Story and Cigarettes & Coffee.

sphinx

the quality has always been exceptionally horrible and the image fuzzy, no matter what the seller says.

bonanzataz

Yeah, I bought it. It's good to see them and assuring to HAVE them, but the quality is utter shit (ESPECIALLY for Diggler).
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

Xixax

I, too, purchased this tape. Poor quality, yes, but it's the only way I would ever see either of these PTA films, so I'm glad I made the investment.

I even captured them to the hard drive and made mpeg movies out of them in case I ever lost my VHS. Soon, I'll be transferring them to DVD for long-term storage in my video collection.

Cigarettes and Coffee is great. The Dirk Diggler Story is a real inspiration to watch... To see where his early work started, and just look at what it has become.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Duck Sauce

I have this thing. Dirk Diggler story imo is awful, and the quality of the video matches the content, however it is cool to see where certain things came from and what he could do with such limited technology and funding at an early age. CC on the other hand is pretty good and really interesting, you would be able to tell that it is a PTA movie.

Xixax

I agree wholeheartedly.

TDDS is a must-see for all wannabe filmmakers. It's such an encouragement to see how far someone can come.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

xerxes

Quote from: Xixax
I even captured them to the hard drive and made mpeg movies out of them in case I ever lost my VHS.

can you like send me them our something???

Xixax

That would be against the law.

But so is speeding.
[/size]

RegularKarate

Quote from: XixaxThat would be against the law.

ummm... isn't selling it against the law too?

picolas

Quote from: XixaxThat would be against the law.

But so is speeding.

i think i'm going to use that to justify everything from now on.

Xixax

Quote from: picolasi think i'm going to use that to justify everything from now on.
It won't work for chronic masturbation...

You'll have to keep looking for an excuse there.
[/size]

sphinx

but chronic masturbation isn't illegal.

:|

xixax has a dirty mind

Link

anyway someone could put it up for download (ala kazaa) ;-)

Duck Sauce

Quote from: Linkanyway someone could put it up for download (ala kazaa) ;-)

Shame on you

Travis Bickle

how much you guys pay for your copies?
$15 here