Lucky Louie (and now Louie)

Started by Ravi, June 09, 2006, 12:42:41 AM

Axolotl

Quote from: Drenk on June 04, 2014, 03:44:20 PMit was maybe hungarian, but I think it was a different one.
Slovenian

Drenk

Yes, thanks!

C.K talked about next week episodes before the season began:

QuoteThis year there's one story I'm telling that's two parts that I've thought about for, like, five years and it was going to be a movie," C.K. said, adding that both Season 2's "Duckling" and Season 1's "God" were also originally conceived as films.

03:

I couldn't hear what they were saying either, I think it was intentional.
Ascension.

well im going to try to post a clip of the other version i have, it's pretty weird that there are two.

ono

i literally applauded when i saw the dedication.
it makes perfect sense. this was the most pta episodes of the series, and probaly the best.
everything was beautiful. like every scene. how can a show be this perfect?
where the fuck does he find these child actors?
and the teacher?!?
we are in the era of the most beautiful and artistic television we will ever see.
i dont even have proper words. more later maybe.

p.s. who thought jeremy renner was michael bowen before we see his face?

pete

I've seen him tell that story:
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Cloudy

This show is a gift. I feel...grateful, kind of like 03's applause.

Wait...Pete was that a live show of his you were at? Was that while he was testing stuff out for this season? Really satisfying to watch after the episodes.

squints

That was epic and beautiful. Best episode ever.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

pete

Quote from: Cloudy on June 11, 2014, 03:07:10 AM
This show is a gift. I feel...grateful, kind of like 03's applause.

Wait...Pete was that a live show of his you were at? Was that while he was testing stuff out for this season? Really satisfying to watch after the episodes.

no I found that video before I heard him tell that story. It wasn't any time recent. He's had that story for a while.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

not that anyone cares, but ill comment in depth on the pamela finale later. but for now, has anyone seen this insanely amazing video? it was way too easy to find, so i feel like everybody has already seen it, but i had not.

Reel

This is my favorite old Louis CK joke

Kal

I couldn't stop thinking how incredibly cool would be to watch Louie's version of an 80's teen high school comedy. Those episodes were so great and so short. I want to see a show with those kids and all kinds of experiences besides the weed story. So great.

squints

Quote from: Kal on June 28, 2014, 12:08:58 PM
I couldn't stop thinking how incredibly cool would be to watch Louie's version of an 80's teen high school comedy. Those episodes were so great and so short. I want to see a show with those kids and all kinds of experiences besides the weed story. So great.

I think in total, those episodes are almost an hour an a half? So it's like a little movie. And it's one of the best movies i've seen this year.
"The myth by no means finds its adequate objectification in the spoken word. The structure of the scenes and the visible imagery reveal a deeper wisdom than the poet himself is able to put into words and concepts" – Friedrich Nietzsche

Kal