Xixax banner creations

Started by Raikus, January 30, 2003, 12:11:21 PM

Raikus

Just a thought (one that can easily be nipped in the bud): why not post scenes from some of your favorite movies in the Xixan.com banners? Show a little creativity, people can guess what movies they're from, and it would help increase the banner pool (if something like this has already been done, my apologies). Try to do a few that haven't been touched on yet.

[/list][/list]
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Duck Sauce

Somebody make a Back to the Future one

Raikus

I'm such a Photoshop whore.

And that second banner is very obscure. Independent movie by first-time director.

Edited to incorporate Jeremy's suggestion.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Jeremy Blackman

Someone try using this for a template too...

Duck Sauce

I love seeing this community grow... :cry:

sphinx

i have the transparent photoshop file for the popcorn banner (since i made it), if any of you would like it, just email me.

Xixax

Looks like I messed up awhile back. I edited some of the rotator code and forgot to add some of the pictures back in. There should be some fresh ones up there now, including the ones shown above.

You guys rock.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Raikus

Just a fresh crop of a few of my favorites.

Duck Sauce

Somebody make a Ghostbusters one, a Indiana Jones one and a Roger Rabbit one for me. And make them memorable.

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

sphinx

MacGuffin

"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

penfold0101

And for my first post......
 I've made a lovely little snatch banner!!

http://www.qualitydecking.co.uk/xixax/xixaxsnabox.gif">

I'm not that happy with it, I don't think the cap has a high enough Res!
 May be a little dark what do you think?

I have been lurking for a few days and thought I should contribute.
 So a big hello to one and all.  :wink:

oh if i make any more should i E-mail them rather than post them here?
"There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning. And that, I think, was the handle - that sense of inevitable victory over the forces of Old and Evil. Not in any mean or military sense; we didn't need that. Our energy would simply prevail. There was no point in fighting - on our side or theirs. We had all the momentum; we were riding the crest of a high and beautiful wave.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high - water mark - that place where the wave finally broke and rolled back." - Hunter S. Thompson.

Xixax

Why can't I see Penfold's snatch?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

SHAFTR

can I get the photoshop files for the popcorn and theatre banners, I'll put some screens into it and post them here.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"