Evan Rachel Wood

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 11:24:34 PM

Finn

I think she's a really talented actress and she could have quite a career ahead of her. There's been talk of Oscar-buzz for her work in Thirteen but I also liked her in The Missing. She's very attractive and and there's just something about her that's very appealing. Maybe it's just because she has the name Rachel. Almost every attractive female I see has a name of Rachel, including my own girlfriend. Anyways, she's a good 16 year old actress.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

jasper_window

I wholeheartedly agree, based only on her work in Thirteen.  I never saw Once and Again, and I have yet to see The Missing, but her work in Thirteen in top notch.  I still need to see Monster, but at this point I think she and Naomi Watts (21 Grams)  gave the 2 best female performances this year.

modage

yeah i saw the missing and thirteen and she was very good in both.  it'll be tough to keep finding good roles though at her age i think.  and even harder to navigate to more adult roles in a few years.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Kal

She's hot and can act... no doubt!

Chest Rockwell