There Will Be Blood - now with child/partner forum we call H.W.

Started by depooter, March 27, 2005, 02:24:56 PM

modage

that article lists no source and i've never heard of that site before.  so regardless of whether or not it is released in december, i doubt that article has any validity.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

atticus jones

u stryke me as one of those kats whu gains a false cents of well being amb inpoortense bi doubting the validity of stuph...

non listed sources and not having eard of sumfing shud never destact u fru sum trufe and shit...

ow do you weigh in on

1. jehova jireh

2. my pro vyda

3. puff tiya hiya

next time you strike me i will strike back like the impire o de goot vil hunter en negro

jay suess loves yu mang...an if he disnt den da boo duh may

mow dige mow did

my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

Pozer

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

modage

Quote from: cigarettes and red vines
monday, january 15th
release date
hullo. we received several e-mails pointing us to the november 2007 release date for there will be blood posted on imdb. we assumed this was random/bs, and when contacted paul's assistant's quote was: 'first i've heard of it' -- i'm certain once there is a official release date to be had, one of our shadowy people will let us know and we will let you know.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

From The Los Angeles Times' Sneeks 2007:

There Will Be Blood Writer-director Paul Thomas Anderson uses the oil fields of the American West as the backdrop to a sprawling family epic based around the rise of a prominent oilman (Daniel Day-Lewis). With Paul Dano, Ciaran Hinds and Kevin J. O'Connor. Paramount Vantage, Dec.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

modage

Derek

It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

Xx

Derek

Pic on cigarettes and red vines of the Little Boston set.
It's like, how much more black could this be? And the answer is none. None more black.

bluejaytwist

cigarettes & red vines - pt anderson definitive resource
http://cigsandredvines.blogspot.com

fortyfps productions
http://www.fortyfps.com

Derek

cigarettes & red vines reporting an Oct. 26 release date

Derek

modage

it also says Alexander Payne is the director of I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry so i'll take this article with a grain of salt.  but i do think that Blood will probably go to Cannes.