Looking for advice, selling Hard Eight original one-sheet

Started by vivarey, August 04, 2003, 12:25:56 AM

vivarey

I'm thinking about selling my Hard Eight poster, and I want to know if anyone could tell me the best way to go about it. Also, if anybody has any idea how much it's worth, I'd appreciate it. The poster itself is NOT in mint condition. It has a few creases, folds, and it has a small piece torn off the top  with a rip below. Luckily I still have the tiny piece that tore off, and it isn't too noticeable. I'm posting a pic so you can better evaluate (it's not mounted to that board, which explains the bubbles, etc).

vivarey | My DVD Collection

aclockworkjj

with the small tear, it will be hard to ebay it(and have it worth your while) .....but at least here reside the people  that would be interested.....

Cecil

hmmm. nope, its worth nothing. you should send it to me, ill get rid of it for you free of charge

vivarey

Quote from: Cecil B. Dementedhmmm. nope, its worth nothing. you should send it to me, ill get rid of it for you free of charge

:?

vivarey

Quote from: aclockworkjjwith the small tear, it will be hard to ebay it(and have it worth your while) .....but at least here reside the people  that would be interested.....

I figure it would be easily restorable... but I don't know too much about it. I kept the poster framed (custom job).

filmcritic

"You're too kind."
-Richard Roeper

"You're too cruel."
-Roger Ebert

Pozer

aurora

I've got a few mint ones

Sold 1 on eBay - only went for like $40

Its not woth selling it.