Kill Bill: Volume Two

Started by MacGuffin, September 24, 2003, 01:38:09 AM

tpfkabi

i saw a trailer on MTV just now. it has several shots of Uma driving shot in b&w.....and ends with her and Bill talking.....something about "i think we have unfinished business...."........is this the trailer that is linked a few pages back?
I am Torgo. I take care of the place while the Master is away.

cine

Quote from: bigideasi saw a trailer on MTV just now. it has several shots of Uma driving shot in b&w.....and ends with her and Bill talking.....something about "i think we have unfinished business...."........is this the trailer that is linked a few pages back?
Yes.

brockly

actually the advertising campaign for vol. 2 started today. there are new trailers out now.

Quote from: bigideasand ends with her and Bill talking.....something about "i think we have unfinished business...."

sounds new to me...

Alethia

Quote from: Cinephile
Quote from: bigideasi saw a trailer on MTV just now. it has several shots of Uma driving shot in b&w.....and ends with her and Bill talking.....something about "i think we have unfinished business...."........is this the trailer that is linked a few pages back?
Yes.

no.

Kal

I cant find the new trailer online... I found one that is like a mix of both movies... but I want the official Vol. 2 trailer (not the teaser). We're 2 weeks away from being in theatres where is the fucking trailer!!!!!!

Alethia

wait patiently.  outbursts will get you nowhere.  look at the previous page for proof. i am gritting my teeth as well but we have no choice but to wait.

El Duderino

patience is a virtue....fuck virtues
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

modage

Quote from: andykWe're 2 weeks away from being in theatres where is the fucking trailer!!!!!!
the devil is putting the finishing touches on it right this moment.  (joke for P.)
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

Kal

Quote from: themodernage02
Quote from: andykWe're 2 weeks away from being in theatres where is the fucking trailer!!!!!!
the devil is putting the finishing touches on it right this moment.  (joke for P.)

thats the only thing that makes me calm down

Pubrick

haha.

u ppl, the trailer's been out for months now.. it's called Volume ONE.
under the paving stones.

brockly

correct. trailers attempt to convince people to go see the film. but if you liked vol. 1, your obviously psyched and ready for vol. 2. by not having a trailer for vol. 2, it'll just be an even greater experiance cause you have no idea what to expect and it all just blows you away. now where's that fucking trailer?!

Alethia

Henry Hill

i saw the trailer last night on MTV.  8)

Alethia

it was reported at imdb that on it an asian girl is seen pointing a gun at the bride.  many believe this would be yuki, but as far as i know that was never even filmed. so hmmmm

rustinglass

Quote from: ewardmany believe this would be yuki

::creams pants::  

I know all her lines were given to gogo on volume one... but what if it's true? wouldn't that be a great opening sequence?
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica