Admins Abusing other members

Started by Thecowgoooesmooo, December 16, 2003, 11:22:31 PM

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SoNowThen
Personal attack??!

no no, more like "remember those good old days we sure were young and silly."  :wink:

SoNowThen

Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SoNowThen:?

wha...?

Actually I was just joking. Now I realize it sounded pretty offensive. sorry
Everytime I try to joke on this board people feel offended. Maybe I should just realize that I'll never be a joker like GDIDM.  :cry:

SoNowThen

Oh... it was sarcasm... sorry, sorry, didn't mean to jump on it...

(it's hard to tell sometimes, online...  :oops: )
Those who say that the totalitarian state of the Soviet Union was not "real" Marxism also cannot admit that one simple feature of Marxism makes totalitarianism necessary:  the rejection of civil society. Since civil society is the sphere of private activity, its abolition and replacement by political society means that nothing private remains. That is already the essence of totalitarianism; and the moralistic practice of the trendy Left, which regards everything as political and sometimes reveals its hostility to free speech, does nothing to contradict this implication.

When those who hated capital and consumption (and Jews) in the 20th century murdered some hundred million people, and the poster children for the struggle against international capitalism and America are now fanatical Islamic terrorists, this puts recent enthusiasts in an awkward position. Most of them are too dense and shameless to appreciate it, and far too many are taken in by the moralistic and paternalistic rhetoric of the Left.

Sigur Rós

Quote from: SoNowThenOh... it was sarcasm... sorry, sorry, didn't mean to jump on it...

(it's hard to tell sometimes, online...  :oops: )

Just keep in mind while reading my posts that I'm never trying to offend anyone and that my alias is "Little Friend of all the World".  :)

phil marlowe

i think we should BAN sigur ros

Sigur Rós

Quote from: phil marlowei think we should BAN sigur ros

Power is a corrupting thing.

cowboykurtis

Quote from: freakerdudeI don't know shit about what has went on with that sig deal except what I have read here. I do know that there are about 4 ppl (and I don't know if they are admins) who like to gang up on others if they disagree with one of the group. What's the deal with that? This is like the freaking movie mafia in Mulholland Drive. Can we all not speak for ourselves?

::::movie mafia midgets get a huge puff of Master Kush in their face from TCGM and peace is the outcome::::

This site, at times, makes one feel as if they were an injured albacore swimming in a small pool of sharks. I would guess there are a lot of lurkers just for that reason......b/c they are afraid to ask a question or give some input. The hard core attitudes prevent other ppl from jumping in. It would be nice to see some more noobs (go ahead and make your jokes now)........as I am still a so called noob IMO.

i mean this with all sincerity -- if you are afraid or intimidated to speak your mind in an internet forum, you with most likely fail in the real world -- something to think about.
...your excuses are your own...

Pas

Quote from: freakerdudeThis site, at times, makes one feel as if they were an injured albacore swimming in a small pool of sharks. I would guess there are a lot of lurkers just for that reason......b/c they are afraid to ask a question or give some input. The hard core attitudes prevent other ppl from jumping in. It would be nice to see some more noobs (go ahead and make your jokes now)........as I am still a so called noob IMO.

What the hell are you afraid of, some geek telling you that your avatar is way too cool for you ? Christ

Xixax

I don't want to downplay the importance of the original post from Thecowgooesmooo. I think he has a valid point, and we all need to "self police" this community to keep those admins with power from abusing people here on this board.

For example. One day, not too long ago (before all the JJ stuff went down, but after Pantalones was banned), I had an extremely painful anal fissure. But Bonanzataz, who is an administrator on this system had little regard for my physical ailment and proceeded to pound me in the ass with his tiny little weiner anyway. This caused several more days of bleeding and discomfort.

And then to make matters worse, another admin here at Xixax, CBrad, sodomized my sensitive bunghole while I was asleep. He is hung much better than Taz, so adding insult to injury my anal fissure was ripped even wider. Since his huge meatpipe stretched my sphincter beyond its tolerances, I soon found myself with a completely prolapsed bowel.

Now, because of this, I sit in front of my computer atop a pile of my own feces and in a puddle of mucous and blood.

All because the admins here abused me!

Can someone hand me a tissue?
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

Sigur Rós

Somewhere in Texas a fully grown man is sitting in front of his computer typin the following text:

Quote from: XIXAXFor example. One day, not too long ago (before all the JJ stuff went down, but after Pantalones was banned), I had an extremely painful anal fissure. But Bonanzataz, who is an administrator on this system had little regard for my physical ailment and proceeded to pound me in the ass with his tiny little weiner anyway. This caused several more days of bleeding and discomfort.

Pas

ShanghaiOrange

xixax.com.

Where people who like movies, can, you know, just hang out and talk about movies!
Last five films (theater)
-The Da Vinci Code: *
-Thank You For Smoking: ***
-Silent Hill: ***1/2 (high)
-Happy Together: ***1/2
-Slither: **

Last five films (video)
-Solaris: ***1/2
-Cobra Verde: ***1/2
-My Best Fiend: **1/2
-Days of Heaven: ****
-The Thin Red Line: ***

cine

I'd just like to say that I enjoy drinking piss.

Jeremy Blackman

Cinephile enjoys drinking piss.