Proof the he has far too much time on his hands...

Started by BonBon85, May 13, 2003, 10:31:27 PM

El Duderino

donnie brasco i havent seen, but the other ones suck, imo
Did I just get cock-blocked by Bob Saget?

Alethia

SiliasRuby

It's been a while since I've seen donnie brasco.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

SiliasRuby

Quote from: ewardMad Dog Time

....was that the movie with dreyfuss and jeff goldblum? video titled triggered happy
Yes it is.
The Beatles know Jesus Christ has returned to Earth and is in Los Angeles.

When you are getting fucked by the big corporations remember to use a condom.

There was a FISH in the perkalater!!!

My Collection

A Matter Of Chance

Quote from: ElPandaRoyal
Quote from: El Duderinoi think we should all keep in mind that Michael Madsen, excluding Thelma and Louise, makes bad movies without Tarantino, I dont think this is going to be an exception

What about Free Willy?.... oh... rrrrrrright!

on IMDB, he says the only movies he's made that he is proud of are:
Kill Bill
Donnie Brasco
Reservoir Dogs
Species
Free Willy

I never knew he was in Free Willy, I'll have to revisit it.

Finn

Coppola and Tarantino a Couple
Jul 14, 1:35 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- At the Cannes Film Festival in May, director Quentin Tarantino announced, "Cinema, mon amour!" It appears he may have another love in his life.

Tarantino and filmmaker Sofia Coppola are "seeing each other," Bumble Ward, publicist for both, confirmed Tuesday.

They "enjoy each other's company," Ward told The Associated Press.

Earlier this year, Coppola, 33, won the Oscar for best original screenplay for "Lost in Translation." Tarantino won the screenplay Oscar in 1995 for "Pulp Fiction."

The couple were recently photographed together in Madrid, Spain, where the 41-year-old Tarantino was promoting the second installment of his bloody revenge series, "Kill Bill."

Tarantino is the third director in Coppola's life.
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

El Duderino

Quote from: Insomniac
Tarantino is the third director in Coppola's life.

hahaha

ElPandaRoyal

Si

joeybdot

QuoteTarantino and filmmaker Sofia Coppola are "seeing each other,"

Imagine...the offspring, whew!

ono

Quote from: joeybdotImagine...the offspring, whew!
Conan already did:

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Redlum

\"I wanted to make a film for kids, something that would present them with a kind of elementary morality. Because nowadays nobody bothers to tell those kids, \'Hey, this is right and this is wrong\'.\"
  -  George Lucas

NEON MERCURY

Fernando

El Duderino

TARANTINO WILL NEXT WORK WITH KERMIT THE FROG
Source: HollywoodReporter

Reuters reports that R&B singer Ashanti and director Quentin Tarantino are set to star in ABC's original movie tentatively titled "The Muppets' Wizard of Oz" with Queen Latifah currently in final negotiations to join in the take on the classic L. Frank Baum novel.

Ashanti plays aspiring performer Dorothy Gale, who works at the diner of her Auntie Em (Latifah) in a small Kansas town while dreaming of hitting the big time.

One day, a tornado sweeps up the trailer where Dorothy lives, and she finds herself in a Muppet version of Oz. There, she meets the Munchkins (played by the Muppet rats), the Scarecrow (Kermit the Frog), the Tin Man (Gonzo) and the Lion (Fozzie).

The group's quest to get the Wicked Witch (Miss Piggy) culminates with a fight scene between Dorothy and the witch.

As the action is about to begin, the film cuts to Tarantino pitching to Kermit how the scene should be done -- a cameo written specifically for the "Kill Bill" director.

Kirk R. Thatcher, who directed NBC's successful "Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie" in 2002, is on board to shoot the film, which will air as part of the Wonderful World of Disney franchise. It will feature several music numbers but will not be a musical.