pta posters for sale now. only 10 bux

Started by sickfins, January 26, 2004, 11:49:21 PM

sickfins

get your PTA poster for only 10 bux (+H&S 5) wow what a bargain

this is the final version of the poster

based on my favourite picture of him ever, the vanity fair picture

closeup

long description on zazzle reads
this is a high quality print created in mspaint showcasing one of the greatest directors of our time, paul thomas anderson. this drawing is recreated for a photograph originally featured in vanity fair. great care and attention has been focused into effectively showing the true expression of the artist's face. a limited edition print.

get yours here i know i have

all proceeds go to criterion or something

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

cine

Satcho9

ouch. I can appreciate mockery...as long as its not directed at me. Sorry to whom ever that may be.

kotte

fulty

Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

Alethia

molly

very Feng shuish
where's Moment of Zen to write some haiku?

molly

i'd take one, but i'd like mine framed

Moment of Zen

the enfant's terror
summons the earthly structure
a simple eclipse

fulty

Tinapop  

I used to be smart.... now I'm just stupid.

prophet

haha funny well when all of you have stoped laughing and forget about my post i will still know howto draw better then all of you, so its all good keep laughing. im not mad ive been away from the computer for a few days ya know.

im just a little weirded out that you guys responded to such a cool poster that way, i was only trying to share it with you guys thats all i wasnt trying to make a fortune from your mommies creditcards.
We gonna do a little Q&A Mr. Worley, and at the risk of sounding redundant please... make your answers Genuine...

Duck Sauce

Quote from: prophethaha funny well when all of you have stoped laughing and forget about my post i will still know howto draw better then all of you, so its all good keep laughing.

your just digging yourself deeper into your hole...

Quote from: prophetim just a little weirded out that you guys responded to such a cool poster that way

Im kind of weirded out you made a PTA poster... I also like "such a cool poster"

Quote from: propheti was only trying to share it with you guys thats all i wasnt trying to make a fortune from your mommies creditcards.

calm down. we are all impressed with your poster.

Alethia

YOU DONT BE MEAN TO ME AND YOU DONT TALK TO ME --  NO!

Pubrick

Quote from: mdthe sad part is some bloke is going to actually buy one of these
you, probably.

judging from how u defended prophet when he was scamming u.
under the paving stones.