Phantom Thread

Started by wilder, June 02, 2016, 08:21:51 PM

Robyn

is the script available somewhere?

csage97

So, has anyone gotten the digital download yet? Have you been enjoying the extras? I ordered the blu-ray, which comes with a digital download too (shipping April 10th here), so I'm waiting for that rather than buy it on digital.

wilberfan

Phantom Thread Camera Tests - with commentary by PTA.  (I'm assuming this is the complete camera test extra feature?  Perhaps someone can confirm.)

Drenk

It's full.

And here is the deleted footage. A sweet little clip for our twisted couple.

Ascension.

csage97

There must be more deleted scenes than just those.

A-and here are the behind-the-scenes photos:

wilberfan

Man, I enjoyed those.  Some really beautiful shots in there.  It was fun seeing shots of Barbara Rose--and a little startling to see Mother sitting in a chair at the end of the bed.  (I'm sorry--or maybe I'm not--that we didn't get to see Mom smiling or a little more out of character.)

Fuzzy Dunlop

Tdog

Found out today the Irish (and I assume UK) Blu Ray release date isn't until June 15th!

Fuzzy Dunlop

wilberfan

I was hoping for a shot of his mother's ghost--wearing a baker's apron and hat.

matt35mm

The long pauses got me.

Tdog

Oh god that's so good I hope PTA see's it.

Lewton

"Now, something else...and please don't be insulted if I speak about this -- bread. Let's talk about bread. Now, to my mind, it's an abomination to consider that any man, woman, or child in this magnificent country of ours should have to look upon a loaf of bread as a luxury."

BeckyTheIceboxOShea

Would see this in 70mm

wilberfan