Here's Some Things We Can All Agree On

Started by Finn, January 02, 2004, 10:58:36 PM

MacGuffin

Quote from: FernandoHey Mac, are you paying homage to some members?

Only members whose names benefit from my presence and connection because of their weak nature. Pray you see MacGuffernando next.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Quote from: themacguffinage02

Only members whose names benefit from my presence and connection because of their weak nature. Pray you see MacGuffernando next.

molly

here's some things we can all agree on:

n)The current upper left banner is just ...(speechless)

Sigur Rós

70. Colin Farrel is hot hot hot!

Uh, so dirty.

©brad

well i was going to ask you to do one w/ my name, but nevermind.

Gamblour.

Quote from: ©brad

well i was going to ask you to do one w/ my name, but nevermind.

I have no shame...do me!
WWPTAD?

MacGuffin

Quote from: ©bradwell i was going to ask you to do one w/ my name, but nevermind.

Been there, done that. Remember? Ma©Guffin
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

©brad

Quote from: ©bradwell i was going to ask you to do one w/ my name, but nevermind.

Been there, done that. Remember? Ma©Guffin

oh yeah, i remember.

it's better u do the loser names anyhow. did i just say that outloud? :shock:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Loser names, eh?

You know you like the ring to Macguffin, Kookookajoob.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

hey, i just read through this whole thread.  and learned that...

70. apparently i am a loser and am weak natured!

and

71. idle chatter is best in small doses as it seems to be the place where things get out of hand.

now, everyone go see Peter Pan and try not to enjoy it.
Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: themodernage02
now, everyone go see Peter Pan and try not to enjoy it.

Can I just enjoy it and try not to see it?
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

modage

Christopher Nolan's directive was clear to everyone in the cast and crew: Use CGI only as a last resort.

MacGuffin

Quote from: themodernage0270. apparently i am a loser and am weak natured!

Oh, don't worry. You're in very good company.

Skeleton FilmWorks

Fernando

Sometimes I don't feel confortable starting new threads for something so simple, so I'll post it here since we could all agree this is really cool in a silly way.

Clock

Gamblour.

Quote from: FernandoSometimes I don't feel confortable starting new threads for something so simple, so I'll post it here since we could all agree this is really cool in a silly way.

Clock

Holy shit, that's fucking awesome.
WWPTAD?