Far and Away

Started by Finn, May 13, 2004, 10:32:37 PM

Finn

I know this wasn't received very well by the critics or audiences. But I really liked it. I loved the cinematography, story, score by John Williams,  and the two leads (Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman). I think it's one of Ron Howard's best and most under rated films.

Full Information:
http://imdb.com/title/tt0104231/

Poster:
http://www.impawards.com/1992/far_and_away_ver1.html

"Book of Days" Theme from the Film by Enya
Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

NEON MERCURY

.. remeber seeing a tv spot when this came out..but it looked cheeesy so i decided to  finger myself instead.........

Stefen

Quote from: NEON MERCURY.. remeber seeing a tv spot when this came out..but it looked cheeesy so i decided to  finger myself instead.........

Wait, you're a girl? How come all the guys here haven't been all over your nizzos then? Hold on, are you underage?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

nah,  i m a mans.. for real........:yabbse-male:

Stefen

Quote from: NEON MERCURYnah,  i m a mans.. for real........:yabbse-male:

oh okay, commence fingering.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

NEON MERCURY

Quote from: Stefenoh okay, commence fingering.

::grabs a cherry flavored twizzler and low-carb pancake syrup::

....sorry, i ll quit now...back to discussing this underrated masterpiece........

Find Your Magali

This thread needs a warning on it or something.  :shock:

Just Withnail

WARNING: The seven posts above contain explicit material.

Finn

Typical US Mother: "Remember what the MPAA says; Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words."

Alethia

far and away was boring

i thought