Keira Knightley - a cheaper version of Natalie Portman

Started by TheVoiceOfNick, July 17, 2003, 12:02:48 PM

SHAFTR

so in 2001's The Hole, she has a topless scene.  Wasn't she under 18 at that time?  How could she legally do this?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Pwaybloe

I think that just applies to movies made in the US.

SHAFTR

Quote from: PwaybloeI think that just applies to movies made in the US.

with that in mind...could that movie be shown in the US?
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

ono

Thora Birch had a topless scene in American Beauty.  She was only 17 at the time.  Her parents were on set when it was filmed.  But ... sshh!  Don't tell John Ashcroft.

pete

I think in a few states you can show nudity just as long as it's not "erotic", which the judge gets to define.  like a few months ago the Girls Gone Wild douchebags were filmming underaged girls in FL--they weren't having intercourse so it was all peachy!
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Bethie

Those new bangs she has been sporting are god awful. They're just wretched.
who likes movies anyway

Chest Rockwell

Quote from: SHAFTRso in 2001's The Hole...Wasn't she under...a...18[-year-old]...topless scene[ster] at that time?  How could she...do this?
Seriously. Scenesters blow.

NEON MERCURY

i  think she is kind of ghetto .....like a mix between emily rossum and that funky toothed girl  from the patriot  [heathy's love interest]......

london

Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

Pubrick

i'm no interweb expert, but i'm pretty sure u can't link to the contents of ur emails.

i dunno, sum security thing.
under the paving stones.

london

Ten should be enough.  You think 10 should be enough?  You think we need one more?  You think we need one more.  Alright,  we'll get one more.

ElPandaRoyal

Si

Chest Rockwell

Man these Celexploitation websites are lame. First they have the nerve to show dumb nude pics of hot celebrities. Then they dont even let me see it without a credit card or some shit. What the fuck.

The Perineum Falcon

We often went to the cinema, the screen would light up and we would tremble, but also, increasingly often, Madeleine and I were disappointed. The images had dated, they jittered, and Marilyn Monroe had gotten terribly old. We were sad, this wasn't the film we had dreamed of, this wasn't the total film that we all carried around inside us, this film that we would have wanted to make, or, more secretly, no doubt, that we would have wanted to live.

matt35mm