NEON MERCURY's ++ ps360ii Lite ++ thread -weaning you off WoW since 07

Started by NEON MERCURY, November 09, 2003, 08:52:13 PM

Stefen

Quote from: SHAFTROfficial Xbox Magazine gave Halo 2 a 9.7/10....the highest score they have ever given.

After all the time they spent on making that game good, and delaying it, it couldn't get a 10? Halo 2 was supposed to come out 3 years ago. Halo 2 = Overrated.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

context, context, context.

Stefen

Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

context, context, context.

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Chest Rockwell

These two reviews have sealed the deal. Come Wednesday don't expect me to be posting too much for the next two weeks.

Sleuth

You'll be back once you realize it's the same game they've been releasing for years
I like to hug dogs

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

It's the same game... you know, with oodles of extra features.

I got it, played it for a while, needed a break and if you need a reason to buy it... I can definitely vouch.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Stefen

SHAFTR

Quote from: StefenIm playing it right now. Best game ever.

until nov 9
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Stefen

Quote from: SHAFTR
Quote from: StefenIm playing it right now. Best game ever.

until nov 9

What comes out nov 9th? Garden State: The Game? haha im just kidding, remember, no matter how alone you think you are, you are never alone.

Jeremy Blackman

Does anyone have ethical conflicts with GTA? I've never played it... I'm just curious.

Chest Rockwell

A few years ago we were going to rent GTA III. Mom knew nothing about it, so she was OK with it. Then at the counter the guy checking us out told my mom about how you can buy a hooker and then beat her for your money back. My mom was like "WTF? you can't get this you little shit!" and took it back. She was always fine with Vice City when it came out, though...I guess because I had grown up a little more...

Anyways, how are you playing the game already? I thought it comes out tomorrow...