Which Xixax Members Would You Meet???

Started by cine, April 26, 2004, 01:12:30 AM

The Silver Bullet

RABBIT n. pl. rab·bits or rabbit[list=1]
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.
    [/list:o][/size]

Thrindle

Duderino - is on my list, because he is a fellow Van Morrison fan.
Classic.

meatball

Banky

Mac- Because Im curious

Alguien- Because our time on the board was too short

ACJJ- Because he is the person who from this board I have had the best internet friendship and we still talk all the time

Ghost Boy- Cause he seems like he really is going places and is talented

TheModernage- Cause we have similar tastes and i would love to sit with him and bullshit about horror flicks for hours

Weak2ndAct- Cause i want to see if he is full of shit or not

Shaftr- Cause we could hang and watch some KS flicks

cine

It sounds like people want to meet Ghostboy because they suspect he'll be the successful one.....

GodDamnImDaMan

Quote from: GhostboyOf course, there is also the person I DON'T want to meet -- I'd be afraid that if I came across GodDamImTheMan in person, he would be really boring.

bitch, I'd rock your world.
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

The Silver Bullet

Quote from: CinephileIt sounds like people want to meet Ghostboy because they suspect he'll be the successful one...
But can't there be more than one?

Like...six, maybe?
  • Any of various long-eared, short-tailed, burrowing mammals of the family Leporidae.
  • A hare.

Weird. Oh

Beware...It's always the one you think is going to be sucessful that winds up dead in hotel room with a belt around his neck with stacks of magazines of little girls shitting on each other next to the bad...I'm not saying this is him...Just some guy I knew who wsa going to be successful...

I would love to meet all of you because it's so rare to meet people whose favorite movies don't include Bad Boys II or Big Mama's house or any other piece of shit mindless junk. I've actually grown to love many of the older films you guys talk about here and appreciate film much more so. Thanks a bunch for that   :-D
The more arguments you win, the fewer friends you will have.

atticus jones

nobody...from the little i know of you already you phuckin all phreak me out...reel bad man...real reel bahd...

altho i did offer a big lebowski screening at my pad last year and the only dude who showed up was a retard named hector who shat on my yoilet seat and fell asleep on my yofa...i let him stay till he sobered up and he ended up squatting for three days...i finally jus brought in some boxes and told him i was moving...

i will be trying it agan with a screening of the little known foreign film "champ prix mon duff" later this month...you must bring your brain if you decide to show up and please leave on tyme...

regards from stewdio shity
my cause is the cause of a man who has never been defeated, and whose whole being is one all devouring, god given holy purpose

phil marlowe

Quote from: atticus jones"champ prix mon duff"

'wonderful, wonderful suggestion'

Vile5

i'd love to meet any of you, xixax is full of cool people, but if i have to give some names, mmm...
ok, MacGuffin, rustinglass, pas raport, kotte, Sigur ros, Mogwai, a. Santi, AK (where the hell is she???), JB, ElPandaRoyal, Onomatopita...

well i think i'm forgeting someone, that's the problem with lists
"Wars have never hurt anybody except the people who die." - Salvador Dalí

The Silver Bullet

Quote from: the real phil
'wonderful, wonderful suggestion'
:shock:

Excuse me?
  • A hare.

phil marlowe

Quote from: The Silver Bullet:shock:

Excuse me?
what i meant to say was,

feel free to use it as your next avatar

The Silver Bullet

• A hare.

Stefen

Don't do it. That avatar is riddled with spyware.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.