what song/songs gets you on a good mood?

Started by mogwai, January 27, 2008, 06:35:52 AM

72teeth

My parents had this on constantly when my sister and i were growing up and I've just recently realized how fuckin amazing it is. I'll play it loud whenever I drive back home and always get really nostalgic... and then i get kinda grossed out when "Darling Nikki" comes on... What the hell Mom and Dad? Gross.
Doctor, Always Do the Right Thing.

Yowza Yowza Yowza

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Pedro

Bethie

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now. I can't help but dance when I hear it. I sang it karaoke once and took my shirt off mid song. (I had something on underneath) It still gets talked about.

Tom Petty - Free Fallin'
who likes movies anyway

maya kash

"Money is the blood of the planet.  Heal the money and we can heal the world."

"Put your mouth where my money is."

MacGuffin

Lately it's been Metric; mainly the Live It Out album. Too Little Too Late and Raw Sugar are my go to songs for them.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

hedwig

joe dassin - les champs-élysées
stevie wonder - if you really love me
velvet underground - rock and roll
bobby hebb - sunny
pizzicato 5 - baby love child
the pogues - sunnyside of the street
yaz - only you

lots of cat stevens, michael jackson..