wachowski thread ready for a title change

Started by pete, May 03, 2004, 11:28:49 AM

Stefen

Or I can just borrow it from you, since you're a self proclaimed self made billionaire who still downloads tv shows from the net instead of buying them.

How much could it be?
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Kal

Why are you so obsessed always with how much money I have? I was talking about you. I wouldnt pay for your operation cause I dont even know you.

And I usually pay for the shows, unless they are not available for download (like HBO shows). I'm usually one of those idiots that pays for everything, unlike most people. One thing you'll learn someday is that the more money people have, the cheaper they are. Most people I know have more than what I have and they dont spend it.

Stefen

It's too easy to draw you offsides. It's like you have superhuman hearing and a negros twitch fibers. First hut or blue 22 and you're going for the sack costing your team 5 yards.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

pete

oh my god, once again.
Kal, nobody here gives a shit about how much money you have or pretend to have.  but as a poster who frequents this board like five times a day who wouldn't stop talking about it, it gets really fucking annoying.  You're not even like the other rich kids on this forum, 'cause you lack taste or anything interesting to say, and really don't have any insight as a self-proclaimed successful person.  It's easy to hate someone who is dumb, but you're just too easy 'cause you also claim to be rich.  nobody believes you or gives a shit.  It's even more frustrating to see you trying to flame somebody.  You become shamelessly stupid.  I feel sorry for you, I really do.  In the beginning I thought it was some kinda class thing--how my clients and friends and loved ones would love the comfort you keep on professing, and how they're much more interesting, attractive (I'm assuming you're douchebag ugly since you won't ever post your picture, not even someone looking like me has posted the most embarassing ones of myself), sincere, thoughtful, and hard-working than you seem to be.  Though now I've realized it's got none of that, it's that feeling that wells up in me long after my pity has run dry.  I wish I could meet a douchenuzzle like you in real life, because, believe me, I'd say the same exact to him.  But the people that I meet in real life who pretend to be rich are usually teenaged boys and girls or young parents with serious shit in their past.  Maybe you're one of those too, but everything you've said has either lacked the substance of an actual victim, or is just seriously annoying.  Now I'm going to let you know how I really feel about you, instead of taking jabs.  I've got a pork shoulder in the oven, it's gonna take 35 minutes, so I've got time.  Or maybe you're a thoughtful, generously wealthy human-being who just happens to have poor taste with poorer taste in the words you choose.  I'm still willing to give you a chance.  However, for the next hungry 35 minutes at least, and perhaps from now on even, I'm not gonna tolerate your bullshit.  You've made time-wasting tedious by contributing nothing to the good and bad citizens of this world who just wanna waste a few minutes of their day typing about things they enjoy.  Those minutes have added up, just like "wealth", as you falsely proclaim. 
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Kal

wow... for somebody that doesnt want to waste time on me that was a long post.

read again what i said... im not the one talking about money... stefen and some other people here keep saying that about me all the time and bringing it up... so im not sure what is your fucking problem.

and you dont know anything about me, nothing at all. so dont pretend to know, and dont think you do cause you are wrong.

Stefen

Sex change thread gets all testoneroney.

Wheres Linda Wachowski to bring the estrogen levels up? Is he hanging out in the Penny Marshall thread?

pete

Actually, I love wasting time, that's why I come here in the first place.  However, you've made it somewhat of a drag everytime you mar it with your stupidity.  Again, you might be a decent fellow, I've been wrong about a lot of things.  However, when you've shown no decency, but only tedious stupidity, I can only assume that you're as stupid as your words.  if you're not sure what my fucking problem is, either read my earlier post or read this one: back off on your stupid ramblings about your alleged wealth.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Kal

I'll write about whatever the fuck I want, when I want... if you dont like it ignore it.

Like I said, you dont know ANYTHING about me so just shut up.

Pubrick

Quote from: MacGuffin on September 04, 2007, 01:21:24 PM

Larry Wachowski's sex change is complete, first photo emerges!
Source: rated-m.blogspot

Photos here.

The duo will now just be known as "The Wachowskis", dropping the "brothers" part of their name. It is expected that Larry, now called Lana, will actually speak to the press about this for the first time, but not until after the Speed Racer film is out. The current feeling is that his sex change could hurt the family image the Speed Racer film is going for.

It is also expected that Andy will do all the press for the Speed Racer film, with Larry/Lana staying in the background for the above reason.

Dateline NBC is still rumored to have exclusivity of Larry/Lana's first public interview, but it has to be on his terms, not theirs.

More on this as we get it!

i feel like i've seen that pic before. doesn't it look old? they say it's from a "rarely public appearance earlier this year", so why did it take so long to post? that kinda stuff.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

I posted a pic of it in the first page of the reverse caption pic and it's not that event and its not that picture. It looked completely different.

Pubrick

Quote from: Stefen on September 04, 2007, 11:13:34 PM
I posted a pic of it in the first page of the reverse caption pic and it's not that event and its not that picture. It looked completely different.

ok.. then that wasn't where i saw it.
under the paving stones.

bonanzataz

Quote from: pete on September 04, 2007, 10:29:31 PM
you've made it somewhat of a drag

that's really offensive.

drag queens are usually gay men dressed as mock women for campy performance value. linda wachowski is a transsexual, a woman born into a man's body.
The corpses all hang headless and limp bodies with no surprises and the blood drains down like devil's rain we'll bathe tonight I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls Demon I am and face I peel to see your skin turned inside out, 'cause gotta have you on my wall gotta have you on my wall, 'cause I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls collect the heads of little girls and put 'em on my wall hack the heads off little girls and put 'em on my wall I want your skulls I need your skulls I want your skulls I need your skulls

MacGuffin

No Sex Change for 'Matrix' Director Larry Wachowski
Source: FOX News

Larry Wachowski is still a man.

The co-director of the "Matrix" movies was rumored to have had a sex-change operation recently. Internet sites started buzzing recently that Larry was now called Lana. Someone even edited his Wikipedia entry to that effect. The Wachowski Brothers, they said, were about to become the Donny and Marie of filmmaking.

I must say, returning from a two week trip to Africa, I found this news rather startling.

Of course, Larry Wachowski — who's reportedly into a lot of wild, tough stuff — has encouraged this kind of speculation among his fans and the press. He dates a dominatrix and publicizes it.

He let his wife's vague angry language in their divorce filing make it seem as though as he was on the verge of a huge announcement. Either he was becoming a woman or turning into a pygmy.

Either way, Larry Wachowski's purported sex change is right up there with "Paul Is Dead" and the "Beaver Died in Vietnam."

And it's not true.

On Wednesday, I had lovely chats with people at the sound studio in Germany where the Wachowskis have been making the live action version of the Japanese cartoon "Speed Racer." The folks I spoke to got quite a kick out of the whole thing.

I asked one man in building operations, "Have you seen Larry lately? Does he have breasts now, as rumored? Is he wearing a dress, wondering if it's making him look fat?"

Laughter. "He looked like a man to me," was the response.

And what about this Lana business? Said one woman who worked in the "Speed Racer" office: "On the call sheets, it still says Larry. There's no Lana." She laughed too.

Rats! Where is the gossip when you need it? An assistant to one of the producers got on the phone.

"None of it is true," he said. We spent several minutes rehashing all the stories that were floating around out there.

Finally, I did speak with Joel Silver, who executive produces the W Brothers' movies.

"It's all untrue," he reconfirmed for me. "They just don't do interviews, so people make things up."

Disappointed? I know. I am too.

But I think Larry, er Lana, has gotten the last laugh, at least for now.
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

Stefen

mogwai

Quote from: Stefen on September 06, 2007, 03:30:31 PM
He's like a modern day Andy Kaufman.

i was thinking stanley kubrick but yours is better.