I Love a Photography

Started by I Love a Magician, December 08, 2005, 02:16:22 AM

I Love a Magician

sort of, but mostly just to say, "can you move your chair up a foot or two" or "turn your body this way" but that was just for technical reasons because i was using a flash. didn't really tell them "how" to look or anything. took them near my hometown in hartford, ky.

mogwai

Cool, what's the story behind the lady's missing finger?

I Love a Magician

no idea. i actually kind of felt like a dick because at first i was just like "oh i'll get a picture of her hands with the cigarette" then i realized she was missing the finger, felt like a dick because she might've thought i was being whatever about it. BUT i didn't ask her.

Sleepless

Awesome collection, I love the vibe.
He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

I Love a Magician

new website (scrolls horizontally): http://danielchasepeach.com/
(ignore the seniors shit as it's only there because of the small chance of 17-year-olds looking at my site)

here's some newer stuff i don't think i've posted (should be more on the site)

Pozer

:drool: I Love a I Love a Photography of I Love a Magician

Reinhold

beautiful work indeed. i really like that top one of the guy and the ghost.
Quote from: Pas Rap on April 23, 2010, 07:29:06 AM
Obviously what you are doing right now is called (in my upcoming book of psychology at least) validation. I think it's a normal thing to do. People will reply, say anything, and then you're gonna do what you were subconsciently thinking of doing all along.

JG

man, you'd shoot like the coolest wedding.

I Love a Magician

Quote from: JG on January 03, 2011, 11:48:12 PM
man, you'd shoot like the coolest wedding.

get married. i would love for you to pay me to shoot a cool wedding.

I Love a Magician

been a while! these first two and the last two are similar, WHICH of each do you prefer?

Sleepless

He held on. The dolphin and all the rest of its pod turned and swam out to sea, and still he held on. This is it, he thought. Then he remembered that they were air-breathers too. It was going to be all right.

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

lorenscope