random stuff

Started by pete, April 25, 2004, 12:25:47 AM

diggler

haha, I love it. The look on the boss's face at the end is perfect.
I'm not racist, I'm just slutty

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

diggler

Reel

I really liked it, well done :yabbse-thumbup:  You guys seem to have your shit together. What do you do in the band? And where the hell does your name come from?

diggler

Thank you! I play bass and control the effects for the loops we make (the drummer triggers them and I run them through a Korg KP3). Our singer Matt is a big history buff, he came up with the name. I guess it's a reference to a period in ancient Greece from around 590-580 BC. All I know is that when you google our name you also find a lot of antique stores.

diggler

Took my 60D to Camp Bisco a week ago and shot some video. Here's a montaaaage.

diggler

Testing out my new shutter timer with the 60D

diggler

More time lapse shenanigans, shot these guys cleaning the beach over the past few days. I think I creeped them out.

pete

- Buster Keaton

Jeremy Blackman

Can't get over how beautiful your stuff looks. What cameras do you typically use?

pete

all kinds? felt like that reel, which spanned over five years, really had everything from a Canon 60D to Red Dragon 6k to Arri Alexa and maybe even a gopro shot or two.
- Buster Keaton

N

Wow that's really lush Pete. What is that shot at 1:25 from? I love the way the tree moves with the camera pushing in.