Viggo Mortensen

Started by Pozer, September 10, 2009, 02:30:51 PM

Pozer

im not so good at finding topics. is there one for this guy out there?

Viggo Mortensen Confirms Quitting Acting
Posted: September 9th, 2009 by WorstPreviews.com Staff

Back in April, actor Viggo Mortensen revealed that all the traveling he has been doing in order to films and promote them has been destroying his health. His solution was to never make another movie, and instead focus on things that he enjoys.

Mortensen has now confirmed his quitting to Men's Journal magazine, stating: "I have no plans to do another movie. I don't know what's going to happen. I'm open to seeing how I feel in a while, but right now I'm not saying yes to anything. My agent is like, 'Well, if you don't do anything, people will forget about you...' I just feel like I've taken on too much for a while."

The actor's upcoming film schedule is pretty empty, but he has previously said that he would be interested in joining director David Cronenberg for an "Eastern Promises" sequel and also come back for "The Hobbit" prequels.

Stefen

lol. oh, viggo.

I bet there are some inspiring actresses out there like old friend Jackie L. who read that Viggo is quitting acting to instead focus on doing something he actually loves, and they just roll their eyes.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

Pozer