Return to Castle Wofenstein soundtrack?

Started by indiana, March 01, 2004, 04:10:04 PM

indiana

ya. me and my friend have been looking for this song on kazaa and we had no luck. the song that im looking for come from the game "return to castle wolfenstein. and it one of the opera song that play during the single player acton. *i don't remeber what level the song was playing*. can anyone help me out?
thanks
peace
SONIC BOOM!

NEON MERCURY

i 'm not to familiar with castle woflstein soundtrack...i usually don't bumop that when i go out and phuck w/ my ladies.. i have mix cd... aftert i take a shower i start combing my hair and gett'n all suave while listening to the Zeldas them e song from the nes classic..the song has a very "adventurous" tone to it..so its fitting that i'm going out on the "proverbial" advebnture to hook, line, and sink my phallic into  a lady.[.gentleman's agreement.]....while i'm on the streets floss'n my ride i crank the super metroid theme song when you  fight mother brain..this resembles my feelings for my moms........she bought me my car and i hate her si anywqays i turn up the metriod song till its at 24 decibels....then i get my car parked and off to the club....when i'm there I ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE ONE LADY WHO RESEMBLES PRINCESS ZELDA.......this is imperitive to getting laid in my book/instructiom manual..once i meet her i
1. establish eye contact
2. lick both of my forefingers and rub them across my eyebrows to keep them straight
3.. waklk..w/ left foot forward.
.....thens i meet/greet/freak..kiss on the cheek...

i have her now..(the mario brother theme music runs through my head)she's  my mushroom....and me and cousin luigi are about to do some pipe cleaning later on tonight....and i'm going to feel like i grabbed an invicible star if ya know what i mean..::generic laugh::

..once we get crunk/drunk/feel'n da funk/its a slam dunk/i grab the crystal outs da trunk......and boom(!) we ride back to my casa.......

....by this time its all up to me to start macking....so  what a pimp ta do??...why i puts on the music from final fantasy 9..this always gets the creative juices going.......i'm a warrior about to .cast magic spells on dis lady....ohh sh*t were in the bedoom.......!!!.....[the next part is censcored].....sorry guys can't let you in on all my secrets........but afterwards i lean over and cue the  sounds of the ducks quackinn on the nes game duck hunt and go into a bliss daydream....mission accomplished

Pubrick

under the paving stones.

Sleuth

Yeah, it's hilarious, but game music gets such a bad rap.  There are some brilliant geniuses behind it.
I like to hug dogs

SHAFTR

Quote from: SloyjYeah, it's hilarious, but game music gets such a bad rap.  There are some brilliant geniuses behind it.

Beyond Good & Evil had some great music.

I own(ed) Return to Castle Wolfentstein until today, when I traded it in for Ninja Gaiden.  I can't help you out with the song though.  Try a Wolfenstein board.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

Raikus

I own a couple of the Final Fantasy Generation CD's. Really great music composed for the games but done by orchestras--good stuff.

Still, no game can beat Full Throttle in the "Best Music" category.
Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free, silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands, with all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves, let me forget about today until tomorrow.

Pubrick

i'm all about the Max Payne theme. piano and strings.
under the paving stones.

Pas

Quote from: NEON MERCURYi 'm not to familiar with castle woflstein soundtrack...i usually don't bumop that when i go out and phuck w/ my ladies.. i have mix cd... aftert i take a shower i start combing my hair and gett'n all suave while listening to the Zeldas them e song from the nes classic..the song has a very "adventurous" tone to it..so its fitting that i'm going out on the "proverbial" advebnture to hook, line, and sink my phallic into  a lady.[.gentleman's agreement.]....while i'm on the streets floss'n my ride i crank the super metroid theme song when you  fight mother brain..this resembles my feelings for my moms........she bought me my car and i hate her si anywqays i turn up the metriod song till its at 24 decibels....then i get my car parked and off to the club....when i'm there I ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE ONE LADY WHO RESEMBLES PRINCESS ZELDA.......this is imperitive to getting laid in my book/instructiom manual..once i meet her i
1. establish eye contact
2. lick both of my forefingers and rub them across my eyebrows to keep them straight
3.. waklk..w/ left foot forward.
.....thens i meet/greet/freak..kiss on the cheek...

i have her now..(the mario brother theme music runs through my head)she's  my mushroom....and me and cousin luigi are about to do some pipe cleaning later on tonight....and i'm going to feel like i grabbed an invicible star if ya know what i mean..::generic laugh::

..once we get crunk/drunk/feel'n da funk/its a slam dunk/i grab the crystal outs da trunk......and boom(!) we ride back to my casa.......

....by this time its all up to me to start macking....so  what a pimp ta do??...why i puts on the music from final fantasy 9..this always gets the creative juices going.......i'm a warrior about to .cast magic spells on dis lady....ohh sh*t were in the bedoom.......!!!.....[the next part is censcored].....sorry guys can't let you in on all my secrets........but afterwards i lean over and cue the  sounds of the ducks quackinn on the nes game duck hunt and go into a bliss daydream....mission accomplished

This shall be looked upon as one of the 'moments' of Xixax !

NEON MERCURY