Poll yourself together for Lars von Trier

Started by jenkins, July 08, 2015, 08:10:52 PM

jenkins

Left out Epidemic because I wouldn't ever trust you again as a person if you voted for Epidemic. Gave two votes in case you can't decide.

N

Only seen 4 of those. Looks like the ones I picked are the most popular.

polkablues

Used my second vote on Breaking the Waves, but if I could only vote once there would be no hesitation it would go to Dancer in the Dark. I'll admit I haven't kept up on the more recent Von Trier as well as I should have, but I have a hard time imagining anything supplanting Dancer in my mind.
My house, my rules, my coffee

ElPandaRoyal

Yeah. Dancer in the Dark is his one good movie.
Si

Jeremy Blackman

Dancer is the easy choice. For my second I went with Antichrist. Not even sure what my third favorite is. Maybe a tie between Melancholia, Dogville, and Manderlay. I wouldn't hesitate to put all 5 of those movies in my top 20.

Robyn

Quote from: jenkins<3 on July 08, 2015, 08:10:52 PM
Left out Epidemic because I wouldn't ever trust you again as a person if you voted for Epidemic.

it's hilarious tho! lars von triers reaction during the hypnosis scene is one of the funniest thing i've seen.

I voted for the idiots, antichrist, dancer in the dark and melancholia.

edit: no I didin't, I thought I had 4 votes... I vote for the idiots and melancholia then.

jenkins

Oh I should go rewatch it and I was being hard on it. I mean it's been a decade.

The Idiots and Melancholia were also my votes.

Yeah epidemic ias not that bad. However feel free to mock kingdom/riget