Ask 03 [WITH OBSCENITIES]

Started by 03, May 18, 2005, 11:52:31 PM

Gamblour.

I'm 5' 7" and I dated a girl who was 6 feet tall. Damn, it was weird. Plus, her legs were double jointed so she could wrap them around her head. And she walks like those weird deer animals in that Tool video. But yeah.
WWPTAD?

Stefen

03, you are coming to new mexico? Thats cool. Maybe you will be there when I come down to visit my family. You should come over and eat some great red chile enchiladas with lots of cheese, ground beef, sour cream and two over medium eggs on top. It's the best. My grandma makes the best. It's the reason I go home really.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

a girl that is tall is wonderful to me because i am 6'2.

Quote from: Stefen03, you are coming to new mexico? Thats cool. Maybe you will be there when I come down to visit my family. You should come over and eat some great red chile enchiladas with lots of cheese, ground beef, sour cream and two over medium eggs on top. It's the best. My grandma makes the best. It's the reason I go home really.
that would be very nice. i was there when i first came here and very small, and on the phone a few nights ago i told this girl in dallas that is almost done with her degree, she said she wants to go there with me.

meatball

How do you meet these girls from different states, and what do you do with them?

anywhere you can contact someone online, and anything i want

Thrindle

DISCLAIMER: Mushy Post

I just had a perfect day today, and reading this thread added to it.  Stefen, that post about your grandma's food was really great (so sensory and... warm).

And Ariel you are brilliantly talented.  Your photography is not pretentious or try-hard.  It is simply beautiful.  It's a reflection of what your eyes see in this world, and you are so lucky to have that view.  Please keep posting your stuff, it is appreciated.

Now for a question...  Favorite food?
Classic.

thank you nikki (:
i think you already asked me this and i said that i am very fond of thai, so i will say that tonight i made souvlaki in pomegranate and i enjoyed it very much.

Pubrick

Quote from: Stefen03, you are coming to new mexico? Thats cool. Maybe you will be there when I come down to visit my family. You should come over and eat some great red chile enchiladas with lots of cheese, ground beef, sour cream and two over medium eggs on top. It's the best. My grandma makes the best. It's the reason I go home really.
man i can totally believe that would be the best food ever. i love enchiladas. totally underrated.
under the paving stones.

Stefen

Quote from: Pubrick
man i can totally believe that would be the best food ever. i love enchiladas. totally underrated.

Underrated for sure. You can only get good enchiladas in certain places. The eggs and the sour cream make it to me. But most places i've ordered look at me like a gotdamn wardo when i order it with eggs and sour cream. Then they toss some chile on it that has tomatoes in it, the fuck is that shit? Red Chile is supposed to be red chile, from the pods, man. Not some black beans with tomato paste and paparika. United States (except New Mexico) front on their chile big time. I've been looking for good chile and authentic spanish cooking since I've been on the east coast and haven't found it. It's a travesty.
Falling in love is the greatest joy in life. Followed closely by sneaking into a gated community late at night and firing a gun into the air.

meatball

You're an expert on enchiladas.

And booze. Tell me more about the booze.

Stefen

Meatball, you don't know shit about spanish food, you italian faker you. And I don't give cooking secrets to wiseguys in jumpsuits.

But what you wanna know about getting drunk? I can help a wop there.

jtm

Stefen & Pubrick, put roasted pecans, caramelized onions and cumin in ur enchiladas the next time you make them.  it will blow ur mind...  i made a restaurant in my hometown famous for their enchiladas with those 3 ingredients being the key.