PDL T-shirt ??????

Started by aclockworkjj, January 08, 2003, 02:34:35 PM

aclockworkjj

Hey, just curious if anyone else tried ordering a PDL t-shirt from the Revolution Studios website?  I ordered it over 2 weeks ago, my card was charged, and yet no nothing!  I emailed them and got no response either.  Shipping might take awhile, but I live 10 minutes from the shipping Warehouse...really not too cool!!!!!  I hope everything turns out okay, but was wondering if anyone else had any kind of similar problems????

Any help is much apprieciated!!!

BTW....Great New Site!!! Let's keep this the good as the old one!!!!

Tommy Both

Can't you just go to the Warehouse??? And while you're at it: drop of your Harmonium  :wink: ?!

And also: is it only available online? They don't have a Revolution Studios reatilstore somewhere in the Valley??  :P

aclockworkjj

I don't know if there is a retail store in the valley....and yes, I emailed them and asked if I could just pick it up myself....no response.  I guess the point is, that it's already paid for and I have no shirt......oh well!

Tommy Both

btw: speaking 'bout REVOLUTION STUDIOS - I just checked out the trailer for Bruce's upcomming Tears Of The Sun on apple.com/trailers, god that looked pretty bad... especially that Newscaster... shit man, I thought Antoine knew how to make a decent film - well decent enough to finally let Denzel win an Oscar... - also: If you ask me, Monica can go back to that Paris underpass... :twisted: if you know what I'm talking about.......!!?

yes i currently own one... i got it from ebay and it came from toronto, so i assume it was from the film festival.

great shirt!
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

aclockworkjj

Okay I realize this thread is dead...but just a warning to people.....Never order anything from Revolution Studios.....I ordered the shirt in Dec., emailed them after 3 weeks, they finally mailed back at the end of Jan.....stating my shirt would be shipped within 1-3 days....I just got if this past friday....now, the messed up thing....I live 15 minutes from the Warehouse.....fuckers, I tell ya....

"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

av8raaron

If we're talking about the red shirt with the heart and contest details on it, I'd just go to ebay.  Mine was cheap and arrived in no time.
Fresh buttered toast.