The New Format - SECOND ACCOUNTS STILL NOT ALLOWED

Started by MacGuffin, February 09, 2004, 04:52:21 PM

ono

Quote from: MacGuffinIt's called a changeover. The movie goes on, and nobody in the audience has any idea.
One of the 17,552 reasons I fucking love that movie.  Thank you for reminding me.  Don't mind me.  Carry on.

1 Yes it is pausing... and it is because of a duplicate frame.  If you don't believe me.. Ill let you predict when it will happen.  Just watch one of the outer holes in the reel.. and follow it arround with your eyes and when it freezes for 1 frame, remember that location.. It will freeze when its in that position forever.

2.  I don't always complain, I just know what the problem is, and I know what the solution is.  Why would I not tell anyone? I wasn't condecending. TEAMWORK PEOPLE.
"We're all one thing, Lieutenant. That's what I've come to realize. Like cells in a body. 'Cept we can't see the body. The way fish can't see the ocean. And so we envy each other. Hurt each other. Hate each other. How silly is that? A heart cell hating a lung cell"

ono

Quote from: 821 Yes it is pausing... and it is because of a duplicate frame.
He's right.  I see it, too.  Upper right hand corner.  Just watch that corner than follow it around when it catches.  It hangs up for a second at that spot each time.  Just saying.

Xixax

Quote from: MacGuffinThe diamonds are set in their light/dark colors due to the forum template used, so there's no way to go in and adjust the contrasts. Sorry.
Actually, I spent a little time toying with some new colors for the graphics, and they all looked like ass. The blue works, I think.
Quote from: Pas RapportI don't need a dick in my anus to know I absolutely don't want a dick in my anus.
[/size]

GodDamnImDaMan

KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aclockworkjj:  I have like broncitious or something
Aclockworkjj:  sucks, when i cough, if feels like i am dying
Aclockworkjj:  i can barely smoke

http://www.shitzu.biz

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: God Damn Im Da ManKHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
KHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is why I love you.
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

picolas

Quote from: Xixaxthey all looked like ass.
i don't get how this was a problem for you.

molly

i like the way it looks now, not so gray any more.

Sigur Rós

I like the new look. But I don't like posting in it....Am I weird?  :?

©brad

Quote from: Sigur RósI like the new look. But I don't like posting in it....Am I weird?  :?

yeap.

and btw, wait until u guys see what xax and his designers are cooking up next. it's gonna be badass!

context, context, context.

Sleuth

I think the one on the right is from American Movie
I like to hug dogs

SHAFTR

Quote from: SlorgI think the one on the right is from American Movie

and his uncle.
"Talking shit about a pretty sunset
Blanketing opinions that i'll probably regret soon"

©brad

um, helloooooooo- have u seened the new marquee/theater banners?

Duck Sauce

Quote from: ©bradum, helloooooooo- have u seened the new marquee/theater banners?

yeah

they look REALLY REALLY good, but i dont know if they match well with the rest of the site