let's get the obvious tracks out of the way

Born in Xixax - NunSexMonkRock
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
Jewel Thief - Badly Drawn Boy
The Xixax Awards Theme Song- annonymous xixax.com user

now you go.

RegularKarate

I think we should throw in The Shitzu Muff Diving Song as at least a bonus track.

rustinglass

that song in spinx's film

edit: wait a minute.... that IS xixax-the movie
"In Serbia a lot of people hate me because they want to westernise, not understanding that the western world is bipolar, with very good things and very bad things. Since they don't have experience of the west, they even believe that western shit is pie."
-Emir Kusturica

MacGuffin

"The budgie and MacGuffin Love/Hate/Love/Hate/Hate/Love/Love? Theme"
"Don't think about making art, just get it done. Let everyone else decide if it's good or bad, whether they love it or hate it. While they are deciding, make even more art." - Andy Warhol

Skeleton FilmWorks

picolas

Quote from: RegularKarateI think we should throw in The Shitzu Muff Diving Song as at least a bonus track.
i don't know how that slipped my mind..

Quote from: Ma©Guffin"The budgie and MacGuffin Love/Hate/Love/Hate/Hate/Love/Love? Theme"
would that be from this or something else that doesn't exist?

aclockworkjj

I have been listening to a lot recently while browsing through here.....does that count?

Dirk

Quote from: aclockworkjjI have been listening to a lot recently while browsing through here.....does that count?

No, but it's a good song. Try the Kid Loco remix, much better.
At wave level, everything exists as a contradiction. Everything is existing in more than one stage/place at any given moment. Everything must move/vibrate and constantly change to exist. Everything, including buildings, mountains, oceans and thoughts.

aclockworkjj

Quote from: DirkTry the Kid Loco remix, much better.

wonderful is your word...muchas gracias