Young Singers Spread Racist Hate (Prussian Blue)

Started by Myxo, October 23, 2005, 12:42:32 PM

pete

"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

Thrindle

Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: ThrindleBlah.  This one just leaves such an awful feeling.  It's a creepy fucking thread.  Lolita thirteen year olds singing like the Hitler Youth (only with poor pronunciation).   I don't know... it just seem so wrong.  Even for Xixax.
what does xixax hav to do with it? did we make the fucking songs? is anyone here supporting it? 'who cares' seems to be the prevailing reaction. so really, what the hell are u talking about.
Gear down big rig.  I was being a little facetious.  I mean, we do have a bsdm thread, I've said before that pedophilia is socially acceptable... and there was that one time with the nazi hat... ahh never mind.

Yes, I thought this thread was a little too disturbed.  Even for xixax.
Classic.

Jeremy Blackman

Quote from: Myxo
Quote from: 72fangsforce a rapex on 'em...
Good god. :yabbse-lipsrsealed: Is anyone else disturbed by a creation like that?
Doesn't that require some level of violation to take effect anyway? And wouldn't it be visible/obvious?

hedwig

Quote from: Thrindle
Quote from: Pubrick
Quote from: ThrindleBlah.  This one just leaves such an awful feeling.  It's a creepy fucking thread.  Lolita thirteen year olds singing like the Hitler Youth (only with poor pronunciation).   I don't know... it just seem so wrong.  Even for Xixax.
what does xixax hav to do with it? did we make the fucking songs? is anyone here supporting it? 'who cares' seems to be the prevailing reaction. so really, what the hell are u talking about.
Gear down big rig.  I was being a little facetious.  I mean, we do have a bsdm thread, I've said before that pedophilia is socially acceptable... and there was that one time with the nazi hat... ahh never mind.

Oh shit, a hat? Did you give it head?

ono

Quote from: Jeremy Blackman
Quote from: Myxo
Quote from: 72fangsforce a rapex on 'em...
Good god. :yabbse-lipsrsealed: Is anyone else disturbed by a creation like that?
Doesn't that require some level of violation to take effect anyway? And wouldn't it be visible/obvious?
Vagina dentata is the obvious solution, see.  The field of body modification grows each day -- they'll be retractable, just like cat's claws -- and soon enough, pussies the world over can and will help take a bite out of crime.

My favorite part:
Quote from: wikipediaVaginas with actual teeth
In rare instances, teeth may actually be found in a vagina. Dermoid cysts are formed from the outer layers of embryonic skin cells. These cells are able to mature into teeth, bones, or hair, and these cysts are able to form anywhere the skin folds inwards to become another organ, such as in the ear or the vagina. The actual vagina is of course not able to bite.

pete

dude, they've already worked around that teeth problem in prisons and shady parks everywhere in the world.
"Tragedy is a close-up; comedy, a long shot."
- Buster Keaton

matt35mm

This reminds me of a joke (I'm not sure if I'm telling it correctly, but whatever):

A King's gonna go on a trip and he appoints some guards to protect his daughter, to make sure that she is safe and retains her virginity, because she has recently been on a horny-streak.  BUT to make sure that the guards don't have sex with her either, he makes his daughter install a trap in her vagina that would chomp down on anyone who tried to have sex with her.

So the King goes on the trip and comes back and lines up the guards and tells them to pull down their pants.  They are all missing their penises except for one guy.  The King is disgusted with his daughter and most of the guards, but is elated about the one who didn't fuck his daughter.  "Congratulations, my boy!  You shall become my most trusted advisor!" the King cries, and the guard says, "Haank ouu, suur," revealing that he's lost his tongue.

:salute:

ᾦɐļᵲʊʂ

Quote from: matt35mmrevealing that he's lost his tongue.

SPOILER!
"As a matter of fact I only work with the feeling of something magical, something seemingly significant. And to keep it magical I don't want to know the story involved, I just want the hypnotic effect of it somehow seeming significant without knowing why." - Len Lye

Gamblour.

WWPTAD?